David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I always find it odd when someone says they’ve been called “******” on multiple occasions throughout their life. I honestly don’t recall, outside of idiots in online game lobbies, ever encountering someone who called me that. Might be because I grew up in a state where the racism isn’t of the overt kind.

:francis:
I agree. only time I ever been called a nikka with the hard ER was by an autistic mexican kid a few grades lower than me back in 8th grade. I beat the dog shyt out of him.
but I hear all these black folks saying they've been called it all their lives? :picard: I start thinking, where the full yall live?

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
who said it changes anything? :mjgrin:

my point is those clips have been readily accessible for YEARS. he has the biggest podcast ever....they werent hidden
So what’s your point ultimately? Are you suggesting that because it was ignored the outrage right now is fabricated? Or are you just simply highlighting that it wasn’t hidden? cuz it sounds you have more elaborate thoughts on this for it to be the latter

I think I saw this clip back in the day, not sure tbh. Never really fukked with Rogan, but this just reminded why I don’t and will not fukk with him

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Now y'all see why they don't get punished as bad when the disrespect us

Ain't no yalmuke squad dude defending Nick Cannon...no LGBT dude defending Da Baby...I don't recall any even defending Whoopi of all people

But when it's us, you got a seven nation army of c00ns ready to protect these crackers after acting foul.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I read Goggins’ book and I admire and respect the things he has overcome. On a certain level he’s an inspiration to a lot of people.

But he needs to understand that this “disagree” stuff goes both ways.

Just because Rogan is his friend doesn’t mean he gets to cry when people come at him. Rogan goes at a lot of people, too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what’s your point ultimately? Are you suggesting that because it was ignored the outrage right now is fabricated? Or are you just simply highlighting that it wasn’t hidden? cuz it sounds you have more elaborate thoughts on this for it to be the latter

I think I saw this clip back in the day, not sure tbh. Never really fukked with Rogan, but this just reminded why I don’t and will not fukk with him

my point is the outrage right now is being stoked and pushed for a reason....and the reason for that should be what interests people....but like everything else in the social media era...this will be the hot topic for a month and go away

i believe the outrage is real because most people who arent familiar with rogan are paying attention now

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Now y'all see why they don't get punished as bad when the disrespect us

Ain't no yalmuke squad dude defending Nick Cannon...no LGBT dude defending Da Baby...I don't recall any even defending Whoopi of all people

But when it's us, you got a seven nation army of c00ns ready to protect these crackers after acting foul.

There really isnt a major punishment for c00ning, if you think about it.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
rogan has arguably the most popular and well known podcast EVER....so you're right NONE of those clips was hidden...they were right there for anyone to find....

now ask yourself why all of a sudden this is NEWS? :manny:

and again for the comprehension impaired im not defending rogan :martin:
I’m not defending dude and I’m not antivaxx but it’s definitely for his vaccine stance. But fukk him tho. I haven’t really thought about dude since fear factor