David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it interesting when a white person says something racist or say nikka , here comes black folks to the rescue and try to defend masta …. White owners not hiring black coaches here comes tiki barber to save his masta

However Nick Cannon and Whoopi or any black person say something about Jews, u don’t see Jews running to save their black asses and have their back,, nikka u on your own

nikkas are sad
:jbhmm: I starting to think alot of black people have this uncle tom mentality whether it be overt or covert when it come to :cape:for :mjpls:whites they think is one of the good one because they happen to act like decent enough person around them that give them some kind of pass for all the other time they are engaging in :mjpls: type shyt.
The Tom Caricature - Anti-black Imagery - Jim Crow Museum
Stowe's Tom is a gentle, humble, Christian slave. His faith is simple, natural, and complete. Stowe uses Tom's character to show the perfect gentleness and forgiving nature which she believed lay dormant in all blacks. These qualities reveal themselves under favorable conditions. Mr. Shelby, Tom's first Master is kind; therefore, Tom's innate spirituality flourishes. Mr. Shelby is not a good businessman; his financial troubles necessitate that he sell Tom. Tom does not run away despite a warning that he is to be sold.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I find it interesting when a white person says something racist or say nikka , here comes black folks to the rescue and try to defend masta …. White owners not hiring black coaches here comes tiki barber to save his masta

However Nick Cannon and Whoopi or any black person say something about Jews, u don’t see Jews running to save their black asses and have their back,, nikka u on your own

nikkas are sad

The difference is they checked Whoopi and Nick the MOMENT they said those comments. They checked Whoopi and Nick OVER those comments. They didn't ignore those comments for years and then use the Jewish struggle to get those two out of the paint when they had some OTHER opinion they didn't agree with. They don't care about Rogan being racist. They care about his anti-vax views. If they cared about him being racist, they would have forced him to apologize when those racist clips came out, but they didn't.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

nikkas are sad
All facts

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
my point is the outrage right now is being stoked and pushed for a reason....and the reason for that should be what interests people....but like everything else in the social media era...this will be the hot topic for a month and go away

i believe the outrage is real because most people who arent familiar with rogan are paying attention now
This is a time in history where bad things you’ve done, 30 or 40 years ago can come back to haunt you. To Insinuate that there’s vast conspiracy against this hairy little racist cracker, probably because you’re anti-vaccine is disgusting:hhh:

Smart dumb nikkas, really outsmart themselves, defending racist that wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire:mjpls:
calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Whoopi ain't even us a slur even nobody came out to defend her:mjlol:
Tossed her black ass in the bushes even after using their name and claiming their religion.

Her wake-up call was swift. She put the cape on for Ted back in the gap and wasn't afforded the same. She just stated an opinion which was true. Both are considered white to be white.