David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
What Mike Rashid do?:russ:
Go look at that Joe Rogan “apology” video. Mike Rashid will be the first negro you see in the comments with his :cape: on for this demented, overrated white supremacist. This dude done got some money and don’t wanna upset his white business partners, so he been c00ning extra heavy lately in the name of “thinking deeper”:shaq2:

Naw. You ain’t no deep thinker. You just a white ass kisser and white supremacy apologist who tries to justify his c00ning by acting like we’re all “emotional” (he actually said this in the comment I’m referencing) and you’re just so smart and deep and intellectually superior that you see shyt the rest of us are just not seeing, on some Kanye shyt. FOH nikka. Them steroids is affecting his brain…

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
And our point is that has nothing to do with what he fukking said. He said that shyt. He called a move theater of black folks "Planet of the Apes" That racist shyt stands on its own even without an agenda behind it.

People with an agenda wouldn't be able to come at his neck of he hadn't SAID IT.

fukk him.
This

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Go look at that Joe Rogan “apology” video. Mike Rashid will be the first negro you see in the comments with his :cape: on for this demented, overrated white supremacist. This dude done got some money and don’t wanna upset his white business partners, so he been c00ning extra heavy lately in the name of “thinking deeper”:shaq2:

Naw. You ain’t no deep thinker. You just a white ass kisser and white supremacy apologist who tries to justify his c00ning by acting like we’re all “emotional” (he actually said this in the comment I’m referencing) and you’re just so smart and deep and intellectually superior that you see shyt the rest of us are just not seeing, on some Kanye shyt. FOH nikka. Them steroids is affecting his brain…
Mike rashid already been exposed on YouTube as a steroid pumping snake oil supplement peddling house/cars renting fraud. He’s a joke.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
my point is the outrage right now is being stoked and pushed for a reason....and the reason for that should be what interests people....but like everything else in the social media era...this will be the hot topic for a month and go away

i believe the outrage is real because most people who arent familiar with rogan are paying attention now

Maybe its worth an investigation, but i dont share your belief that it should be a primary concern, sidebar at best. Seems like an appeal to motive fallacy

Appeal to motive is a pattern of argument which consists in challenging a thesis by calling into question the motives of its proposer. It can be considered as a special case of the ad hominem circumstantial argument. As such, this type of argument may be an informal fallacy.

A common feature of appeals to motive is that only the possibility of a motive (however small) is shown, without showing the motive actually existed or, if the motive did exist, that the motive played a role in forming the argument and its conclusion. Indeed, it is often assumed that the mere possibility of motive is evidence enough.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I just hope that with this, the past and current content of his guests are taken a look at. He went on a rant the other day, before this, with Peterson up there, talking about Tim Poole is a great gay, not alt right, James O’Keefe is a “truth teller” (a fukking political operative that edits out of context videos to try to get gotcha moments on people they consider “libtards”), hosting and hanging out with Alex Jones, a man that actually harassed the parents of dead babies, and defending Peterson, these two pieces of shyt are walking, talking dog whistles for the kind of attitude that actually does real damage to impressionable late teens, early twenties dudebros that are still figuring out how they systemically fit into the systemic racism/hatred gathering steam in this world. People like Tim Poole, Okeefe, Jones, and Peterson are given the biggest platform in the world to radicalize impressionable fukking mouth breathers to go out there and carry out the hatred.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Repost...

The coli going out bad. Supposed Black ppl coming up with numerous excuses to defend their racist cac “bro” calling them the n-word (hard-er), being compared to gorillas, being intellectually insulted, among other things...

I swear if there was a way possible I'd be cracking a lot of y'all jaws for having no dignity. :scust:

A lot of y'all weak “don't stand for nothing” nikkas need an ass-whooping and that's FACTS :ufdup:.

:hhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
but that wasnt a skeleton in joes closet

he arguably has the most watched podcast. this wasnt dug up, its been public.

if it was in his closet, it would be something said in secret his black stepdaughter would have leaked.
That is exactly his point. Nobody cared when he said it, nobody cared the entire time after he said it, nobody gave two fukks about us.

Soon as he started talking vaccine, they tried to get him out of there. White people didn't give a fukk. So now the other white people drug up this old shyt, trying to get us on their side. Always trying to get us to win some shyt for them. Where the fukk were they when he said it? Cause we damn sure been talking about that shyt for years. There's threads here on the coli calling it out and nobody had shyt to say as he got contract after contract.....

Until covid... fukk being their pawns..

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc

I fuk with David and never listened to Joe on Spotify until he started going hard against Illuminati. He knew for a fact he was flying to close too the sun was going to eventually get burned. His most recent podcasts are about governments cover ups. Satan don’t play.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude only exercises, talks about it, and that's it. Who gives a fukk his opinion?!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do they not even consider the optics of rushing to defend a white man’s use of the wordñigger :gucci:

No, because "they" don't live around any other real black people, so it's no one to explain to them how it looks or chastise them for doing it and there is no repercussion to be had for doing it. There is actually a reward for doing it. This dude books probably going to see an uptick in sales from the dude bro's who view Rogan as a king.