David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Goggins is a very loyal dude tbh. In his book he makes it a point to name drop everyone that has helped him and also does it in his interviews/social media posts too. He regularly cites Rogan as the guy who helped him break through (Goggins and Jocko Willink both got famous off of Rogans podcast) and who first told him to write a book.
Notice the only black people defending joe rogan are people that he had on his platform.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Why is it so hard for you c00ns to believe that there are black people who legitimately do not fukk with racist white people?

This ^^^

51826649-10313011-image-m-13_1639579284028.jpg

An unknown source released a minute-long video of Judge Odinet and other people inside the judge’s home watching and narrating security-camera footage of a person trying to break into a car in the judge’s driveway early in the morning on December 11.

A racist slur is used repeatedly, and laughing and cheering can be heard as the security footage shows two people tackling a man to the ground.

“And Mom’s yelling n*****, n*****,” says one male voice, to which a female voice responds: “We have a n *****, It’s a n*****, like a roach.”

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I knew this nikka was failing in the knowledge of self department.

The reason why i was on the fence with talking bout dis nikka publically tho.
Duke just acted like rogan.
never said the n word and never checked rogan.
Where i knew he lacked knowledge of self.

Yeah you ran navy seal shyt but yousa lost brotha tho. Which i could tell was possibly apparent from his vids. I just wa ted to be sure before i publically endorsed duke fully. Yet he like all these sellout c00n ass nikkaz.

If you not skilled in no pillar of hiphop frfr.

I know not to trust you.

If you not show and prove in a pillar of hiphop. Chances are you foo as fukk. As you have no knowledge of self gateway. Plus so limited in scope as a black man. You do not give a fukk and think you gon fool everyone. Not knowing they already had a fake African medallion based gen.
that was exposed early. So you can not fool no one from the pillars.
who is show and prove.

The problem with the murry bunim and ellis gen is. They lack the knowledge of self portion. That enabled heather b to get the slot on the real world. Then failed to realize that easily exposes them. Rather easily as foo as fukk.

As far as his statements.
Exposing him.
First rule with having others as friends.
You check all your white friends.
Meaning you know them publically and can pull up unannounced to your crib.
If they said rhe n word and stress they will never say it agsin. Plus they need to listen and stfu to you expressing all the reasons. You run down. why their L will not be tolerated after this.

if it is revisited.

Art Barr

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Never realized how many people just follow along. The powers that be are doing everything possible to cancel Rogan because of his views on the vax. Ask yourself why are they going to these measures to stop him from spreading his message? This is not a left/right issue.
It doesn’t matter why it’s coming out now. If he never said the n word in the first place there wouldn’t be anything to be outraged about.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
david-goggins-wife-and-fiancee.jpg

And his ex wife was white as well. Went thru all that in his upbringing to settle for a white woman. fukk David and his tough guy army bullshyt story.

This what I never get. you get exposed to all manners of racist shyt so you go ahead and shack up with a white person? what lol

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never realized how many people just follow along. The powers that be are doing everything possible to cancel Rogan because of his views on the vax. Ask yourself why are they going to these measures to stop him from spreading his message? This is not a left/right issue.
Half these dudes didnt even follow dude like that but the powers that be..
Notice the only black people defending joe rogan are people that he had on his platform.
Aka his friends aka people that actually know him opposed to the thousands of people that don't but are quick to judgement as if they do

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I always find it odd when someone says they’ve been called “******” on multiple occasions throughout their life. I honestly don’t recall, outside of idiots in online game lobbies, ever encountering someone who called me that. Might be because I grew up in a state where the racism isn’t of the overt kind.

:francis:
It depends on where you’re from. I grew up in a majority Black locale where most of the white people we interacted were middle class suburbanites who were cool for the most part (and scared), so it was unheard of.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Half these dudes didnt even follow dude like that but the powers that be..

Aka his friends aka people that actually know him opposed to the thousands of people that don't but are quick to judgement as if they do
They don’t know him and they aren’t his friends. They are people he met in the industry that he used as guests for his platform, not friends. None of these people grew up with joe rogan or knew him when he was younger.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This ^^^

51826649-10313011-image-m-13_1639579284028.jpg

An unknown source released a minute-long video of Judge Odinet and other people inside the judge’s home watching and narrating security-camera footage of a person trying to break into a car in the judge’s driveway early in the morning on December 11.

A racist slur is used repeatedly, and laughing and cheering can be heard as the security footage shows two people tackling a man to the ground.

“And Mom’s yelling n*****, n*****,” says one male voice, to which a female voice responds: “We have a n *****, It’s a n*****, like a roach.”

Who actually leaked this?....One of her kids threw her under the bus?:russ: