David Goggins defends Joe Rogan (NAVY Seal motivation guy)

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
We should compile a list of all the celebrities/public figures who are supporting Rogan, and stop supporting them to. See how they will like that.

This is what I'm talking about.
Nobody is going to tell me who I can be friends with or who I can support.
If you have a problem Joe Rogan keep that between you and him.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Never realized how many people just follow along. The powers that be are doing everything possible to cancel Rogan because of his views on the vax. Ask yourself why are they going to these measures to stop him from spreading his message? This is not a left/right issue.

Why is it so hard for you c00ns to believe that there are black people who legitimately do not fukk with racist white people?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that makes me legit laugh is when yall idols don't support the agenda yall want. The disappointment yall feel from someone you never met is hilarious.

B b but I hope Dave doesn't support him :mjcry:
Let's boycott them :mjcry:

It's like yall daddy let you down or something.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
All these people defending joe road for saying the n word when he routinely gives white supremacist a platform to spew their racist nonsense.

He even had a white supremacist on his podcast that said black people have a gene for violence. It’s these types of dehumanization propaganda that led to the Holocaust.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I agree. only time I ever been called a nikka with the hard ER was by an autistic mexican kid a few grades lower than me back in 8th grade. I beat the dog shyt out of him.
but I hear all these black folks saying they've been called it all their lives? :picard: I start thinking, where the full yall live?

and wtf is going on that u aint fight back? the only time I got called a ****** was when I had to fight 6 NF's.

i still fought back, and got the shyt kicked out of me

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Some black folks cant stand to see a white person in distress. Especially if that cac ever displayed humanistic qualities to them. You would think Rogan saved these brehs mamas from a burning building rather than took a pic with them and had them on his podcast. Goggins always been a bourgie ass buck tho
It’s sad the level of Stockholm syndrome these c00ns have. They would never show the same forgiveness and understanding with their own people.

If I showed goggins, donnell Rawlings, etc a video of one of their black friends talking shyt about them behind their back they would be ready to confront that person and fight but when it’s a white man calling them n words and apes there’s nothing but forgiveness in their hearts :hhh:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
ebae10c9-bfd1-4917-9442-360ca19a5345-AP_Obit_Don_Imus.JPG

On April 4, 2007, syndicated talk radio host Don Imus ignites a firestorm after making racially disparaging remarks about the Rutgers University women’s basketball team, insulting their appearance and tattoos and, most infamously, calling them “nappy-headed hos.” After a nationwide torrent of criticism, Imus apologized and lost his job but ultimately salvaged his career.

The Rev. Al Sharpton called for Imus to be “taken off the airwaves,” and Barack Obama, who would become the nation’s first African American president the following January, called Imus’ remarks “divisive, hurtful, and offensive.” MSNBC, which simulcast Imus in the Morning on television, dropped the show on April 11. The following morning, Sharpton and the Rev. Jesse Jackson met with Les Moonves, CEO of CBS, who announced the cancellation of Imus in the Morning that afternoon.

QRVN7S3CWRC7VK4YKXSP4TQBGI.jpg

Duane "Dog" Chapman is rushing to do some damage control after using the N-word in a phone call to his son.

The "Dog the Bounty Hunter" star used the racist slur in a taped phone call that the National Enquirermade public, prompting A&E, which produces Chapman's popular show to release the following statement to TMZ.com: "A&E has just learned of the story released by the National Enquirer concerning Duane Dog Chapman. We take this matter very seriously. Pending an investigation, we have suspended production on the series. When the inquiry is concluded we will take appropriate action."

On the tape, Chapman is heard haranguing his son about his black girlfriend. The cable TV celebrity released the following statement late Wedensday (Oct. 31):

paula-deen-20702261-1-402.jpg

The Food Network is ending its relationship with Paula Deen after her admission in a deposition last month that she has used the N-word in the past, and once wanted to plan a "plantation"-style wedding for her brother.

"Food Network will not renew Paula Deen's contract when it expires at the end of this month,” it said in a statement.

Also read: Paula Deen: 'I Beg Your Forgiveness'

The decision came soon after Deen released a videotaped statement Friday in which she apologized "for the wrong that I've done."

jesc07

Pro
Daps
White people: Hey he's racist cancel him
Thecoli: bet let me join the mob

Black guy: nah he not really racist...chill.
The coli: stfu

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
rogan has arguably the most popular and well known podcast EVER....so you're right NONE of those clips was hidden...they were right there for anyone to find....

now ask yourself why all of a sudden this is NEWS? :manny:

Whats sudden about it, just a few weeks ago LITERALLY Rogan was on his show with another white man talking about who is and aint 'true' black people.

And since when is there a statute of limitations on being called on your shyt for calling us ******s? Some of you out of your fukking mind acting like its 'too late' to be worth making people aware of this shyt. fukk all that

Last edited: