"Dave Chappelle came up through a white audience" Tk Kirkland

---

Superstar
Daps
I knew him from Half Baked and Killing Them Softly way before his show. And Undercover Brother came out before Chappelle Show too so this whole 'black folks know Dave Chappelle' is real corny

This!

Starting to think some agenda is going on against Dave cause all this bullshyt is coming out after his Netflix special. Cause its grade A bullshyt!

Also, stop posting this snitch ass blatant agent Vlad. This mf is always getting black people to downgrade black people on his bullshyt of show interviews. Any posting of Vlad gets automatically neggged!

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Naw. Eddie Murphy's most popular SNL shyt was dissing white folk. Richard Pryor and Paul Mooney were the original comedians to talk about the differences between whites and blacks and go IN on white folks. Murphy and Pryor were co-signed by blacks more than anything. They had a white audience but they never catered to it like Chappelle did.

When has he ever catered to a white audience? :what:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Let's keep it real Coli and TK

Only stoners of all races knew who Dave was before his show ...

Half Baked a Stoner classic

Thats how I know Dave...There's a Half Baked dvd stuck in a cheap dvd player somewhere in this world. :mjcry:

Also the Sesame Street jokes was big in my early high school years.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Men In Tights
You Got Mail
His first 30 minute special was taped in San Francisco to a 99% white audience.
Half Baked (co-wrote by a white guy and everyone in the movie besides Dave and his girl were white)

So a young comedian is supposed to turn down roles and paychecks in movies that's gonna hit the big screen? :wtf:
I'm glad Eddie Murphy never took that role on SNL full of white folks boy would that have been a mistake :whew:
That's not catering to anything that called doing your job. And you think he only did his stand up in one city then left never to do it again. He said "I'm writing these jokes specifically for San Francisco and never performing any of them again" :wtf:

Some of yall got to be the least sense having nikkas I've ever encountered in life.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
he left his wildly successful show for this reason :what:
he may not have done it intentionally but it is what it is :manny:

every comedian who's spoken about race has had a moment like that.
and to be real it's because they FORGET that they do have a white audience. Chris Rock felt the same way bout his nikkas v ******s joke years later but the joke wasn't for white people in his audience it was for black folk. once you hit a certain level and end up with a mixed audience you gonna have white folks repeating black jokes. you think Pryor was filling up the Sunset Strip full of just brothas? The man blew up on white ass Johnny Carson