Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Edit: it's also funny how the women itt who have a problem with men being offended when asked questions about their finances would be just as likely to get offended if their date just bluntly rattled off questions about their sexual past:mjlol:

It doesn't even have to be that.

They are probing about your finances, but the minute you ask them to run those student loan numbers, they start with the

full

They be ready to rattle off those degrees, but don't want to talk about that debt.

Unless a woman is a doctor, engineer, consultant or some other high-paying profession, I'm not taking her seriously if she has more than $25k in student loan debt.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never asked those questions unless a guy starts talking about his work and out of natural curiosity I ask. I can get everything I need to know based on his actions and his personality. What he does for a living isn’t the main focus when getting to know someone because a guy with a great job can have the worst personality and be the worst at finances. The way a guy approaches life can tell a lot about how he approaches everything else.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Women and many men who are in their 30s are serious about dating. I realize the economic demographics on this forum find this to be a difficult discussion to have, hence why this thread/post is made multiple times a month...but women want security. Especially when it's time to settle down. Many have no interest in your warehouse job or "stacking paper while being paid minimum wage" delusions once they hit 30. They're looking for guys who made it, so they can combine incomes and build a future.

If that offends you, maybe you should do what you were gonna do anyway - not be serious about dating, try to fukk thots, complain on the Coli, and continue to "build" while women lap you on the financial track.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
At 30 you will find yourself asking questions like

1. Oh so you had your nipples and belly button pierced...i see the keloid.
2. You rode quad bikes in DR and took a girls trip to Dubai huh. What happened?
3. Your IG post 5 yrs ago with Boss Chic t shirt looked hot, what happened?
4. Living your best life under every IG selfie was just something to say huh..?
5. You tired of dealing with boys and ready for a real man huh (code for I got ran thru by mad nikkas and was never chose)
6. You eating clean and vegan now huh? (code for my thot lifestyle of henny and chicken wings caught up to me)

Daps
Somebody get this CAC a coli account, creh dropping gems :laff:

Put it this way he may be on the white side of the manosphere but he's an OG. He shyt was so fire YouTube demonetized him and pretty much just left . He been to the black side of the manosphere to he highly intelligent and his one book I got is the shyt . He been at this men's right shyt for at least 10+ he knows his shyt ....as you can see . The back manosphere isn't bad just have to know who to listen to . This guy is a gem for sure .

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
At 30 you will find yourself asking questions like

1. Oh so you had your nipples and belly button pierced...i see the keloid.
2. You rode quad bikes in DR and took a girls trip to Dubai huh. What happened?
3. Your IG post 5 yrs ago with Boss Chic t shirt looked hot, what happened?
4. Living your best life under every IG selfie was just something to say huh..?
5. You tired of dealing with boys and ready for a real man huh (code for I got ran thru by mad nikkas and was never chose)
6. You eating clean and vegan now huh? (code for my thot lifestyle of henny and chicken wings caught up to me)

7. Oh. That's an intricate tramp stamp. Tell me the story!

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
(3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they wou

Woe is Men thread #8372 based off a YouTube comment’s generalizations and duck tales :mjlol: