Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's because they want you to help with that debt down the road!

They're swimming in $50k student loan debt talkin' about they're a catch! :mjlol:

Women want a man who makes 400k and to take care of them, yet aint 1% material. Like ask a woman straight up "why do you deserve someone who has everything you are asking for?" and watch how dumb they look.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
If that's the cause i have a problem with how some women go about looking for a husband...:rudy:

Why? Those are important questions to ask when looking for someone serious especially if you want to have kids in the future.

Daps
Why? Those are important questions to ask when looking for someone serious.

So let me help you out . I was raised by WOMEN and one lesson I gathered is HOW you talk to women and there is ceartin shyt you just don't say ....why is it that men are the only ones that have to have tact when it comes to the opposite sex ?

Last edited:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:Edit: Women of all ages need to be this way. You’d want ur daughter to be this way too.

This. End thread.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
So let me help you out . I was raised by WOMEN and one lesson I gathered is HOW you talk to women and there is ceartin shyt you just don't say ....why is it that men are the only ones that have to have tactful when it comes to the opposite sex ?
Certain shyt that you do not say? What would that be?

These women are trying to properly vet their potential partners. Nothing more, nothing less.