Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've never come across a woman like that but that's interesting :leon:

Are they open to answering those same questions themselves? I'd have no problems so long as they're going to be open about it as well

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Why? Those are important questions to ask when looking for someone serious especially if you want to have kids in the future.
No one wants to feel like they're just a wallet or just a vagina

No problem with asking those questions but there is a respectful and humanizing way to go about it

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
i mean...you're 30. those seem like reasonable questions

Nothing wrong with those questions but when they come out of nowhere it be :dwillhuh:

Let it flow with the conversation:gucci:

Y’all could be talking about random shyt then outta nowhere it’s “sooooo what do you do for a living?”

That shyt is a turn off

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, there's certain things you shouldn't do. If I'm a man making $300k and got 3 businesses I'm not dropping none of that. I think it's rude to ask people how much you make until you serious.

Far as I'm concerned I'm broke baby. I ain't got no money:mjgrin:

I agree. But to some men, women cant win if we are inquisitive or don’t ask shyt period. Either way, we are complained about.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You should be asking her those same questions. Do you really want to start to like a woman, then find out she works at Walmart and has kids by multiple men, and is in debt?

:gucci:

I have no problems dating a woman who work at Walmart. And her debt ain’t your problem unless you marry her.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men over 30 need to get they money up
That's gonna be really hard in this economy for the next several years if not longer. I would think women would understand that and give dudes a break.

Women are gonna have some real tough choices to make now. And one of them will be abandoning hypergamy due to this pandemic. Y'all better be happy with what you can get if this is the new normal.
:yeshrug:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I mean...we can't say women should make better choices in men and then complain when women actually try to do that.:yeshrug:

My problem is when they try to do this at the age OP mentioned.

They fukked around on all their prime years and now I’m supposed to be the sucker that puts a ring? Meanwhile nikkas smashed and dashed at will which at times these bytches were cool with? All that hot girl summer bullshyt, “live my best life” is all fun and games until a bytch in her late 20’a early 30s. Now they wanna settle down. Or hold out on sex.

If a bytch did this at 22-25 I’d have no issue cuz they recognizing their actions now can impact them later on instead of that “you only live once” nonsense. What bothers me about this shyt is the ones OP mentioned are the ones always bytching about “can’t find a good man” but if they were looking at 23-24 and wasn’t fukkin around in they prime years they’d have no issue finding a good dude :yeshrug:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Why would you even entertain anything from a bytch over 30 yrs old. At 30 it's her last ditch effort to gather resources and security. Her p*ssy has no value and failed her at securing the bag in her prime years. The p*ssy is useless and it's been test driven, sampled by the community and all that left is the shredded up remnants of what was and what used to be. She will go at great lengths to try and prove she adds great value to your life when she really doesn't. Please don't fall victim to the smoke and mirrors brehs