Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I'll throw this out there.

The only problem I see is if she is asking these questions and she isn't bringing anything to the table. If she has nothing to offer but p*ssy, she shouldn't act like she's the catch. But if she's educated and has a career, why play games and clear the deck?

Aren't you the same dudes claiming BW only want fast talking thugs? Get your certs and eat. I speak from experience :pachaha:

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"
That's when you leave, on the second such question.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So what’s the solution?

I don't even know, but I do know this He-Man Woman Hater shyt isn't gonna work. There are women out there who aren't just looking for well off professional men. You can find them. But you aren't going to get anywhere focusing on the past. People who focus on the past have no future. People who plan for the future win at life. And sadly too many men focus on the past - either using a woman's past to judge her, or dwelling on their own past childhood pleasures (video games...) and never really evolving into adulthood. Not saying you can't play videogames, I play them. I'm talking about brehs who live and breath that shyt.

It's time for brehs to evolve and advance. Mentally, financially, etc. Because a lot of the women you laugh at have advanced beyond you, and if you don't catch up soon it'll be game over.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I tell young guys all the time who are looking to vet a quality woman always ask her with a straight face and full confidence,

“So, tell me, what qualities do you bring to a relationship other than a pretty face and sex? “How can you add value to my, or a man’s life?”

99% of women will be :damn: on the inside scrambling for an answer.

Also, when I was in the dating game if a woman asked me off top about my job, finances, living arrangement, etc, I always answered but made sure I followed up with my own personal questions such as,

“How many sexual partners have you had, STD’s, abortions, are you in debt greater than $5k?”

When they got offended, which most of them will, I always followed up, and neutralized their hypocrisy with this statement.

“Well, it seems to me that you asked questions that were important to you that would determine how likely you are to continue getting to know me or if I’m worth anymore of your time.

“I thought I would do the same thing, ya know, asks questions to determine if you’re the type of woman I should “risk” building a relationship with.”

I tell brehs all the time, you have to speak WOMEN LOGIC TO WOMEN in order to expose their female hypocrisy and fukkery.

You can’t speak male logic to women. I’m convinced they have a supernatural power that prevents them from understanding it. So you have to speak their language to them.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Usually women with these super high requirements after a certain age got used & abused by dudes who didnt even have half the list

That’s the only issue

If she was consistent

Don’t price gauge

And tbh idk what this feels like bc soon as a woman starts blowing me up with questions I say something sarcastic like “ur asking way too many questions. Let’s just say I’m a people person”. They think Im mysterious when I do that:queen:

Daps
To the level headed brehs such as @Youseenmywork you might as well give up on discourse with most American women, let the good ones seek you out, don't engage the damage/defective. If I learned anything from the J. Cole/Noname situation, it's that you can't correct a woman's tone without being attacked. Long story short if a bytch don't know how to act right as an adult it's not your job to teach her, ignore her and on to the next. All the women in this thread didn't speak to tact (or lack of), or knowing how to present themselves aka COMMUNICATE properly which tells you everything you need to know about how they are in relationships. You can lay standards for a woman but if she doesn't meet them no need to dwell or punish, just leave it best for the both of you.

Yeah I'm done . People in here exposing themselves for not having home trainning . Most of the women in here as well is a hypocrite. How many times have we heard the women on this very site say " all women are not the same " ? . You can't make this up ...but if I would say some wild shyt like " women are just three holes that's all they are " That would be objectifying and MOST women would have a problem with that . Most women don't want to be spoken to like a soulless object ...then don't speak to a men as such . (bytch)

Last edited:
Daps
I don't ask these questions explicitly in a row, but they tend to flow with the convo. If I want to know what a guy does in terms of work, ask about future aspirations, hobbies, and things that interest them. They normally mention a job, education, and etc. I don't ask about renting or owning, nor where do you live. Those normally come up after a few dates.

I rather woman be honest and ask away any question u want

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know, but I do know this He-Man Woman Hater shyt isn't gonna work. There are women out there who aren't just looking for well off professional men. You can find them. But you aren't going to get anywhere focusing on the past. People who focus on the past have no future. People who plan for the future win at life. And sadly too many men focus on the past - either using a woman's past to judge her, or dwelling on their own past childhood pleasures (video games...) and never really evolving into adulthood. Not saying you can't play videogames, I play them. I'm talking about brehs who live and breath that shyt.

It's time for brehs to evolve and advance. Mentally, financially, etc. Because a lot of the women you laugh at have advanced beyond you, and if you don't catch up soon it'll be game over.
Real shyt

Daps
I don't ask these questions explicitly in a row, but they tend to flow with the convo. If I want to know what a guy does in terms of work, ask about future aspirations, hobbies, and things that interest them. They normally mention a job, education, and etc. I don't ask about renting or owning, nor where do you live. Those normally come up after a few dates.

It tells me not many people know HOW to have organic conversations . Like for instance a lot of my personality towards a women is men putting smile on a women's face and making her laugh ...I'm not going to sit here and as her question after question like an interview ...is that HOW nikkas is giving it up out here ???:rudy:

Daps
Usually women with these super high requirements after a certain age got used & abused by dudes who didnt even have half the list

That’s the only issue

If she was consistent

Don’t price gauge

And tbh idk what this feels like bc soon as a woman starts blowing me up with questions I say something sarcastic like “ur asking way too many questions. Let’s just say I’m a people person”. They think Im mysterious when I do that:queen:

Tactful ....see give women the same energy they give me if women say "How much you make a year" like this a damn interview I say " I don't know how much you cost " :beli:. nikkas have stoped this ALL women in they 30s have they shyt together and men need to get they shyt together . I can't stand the pandering ...

Last edited:
Daps
Yeah it definitely can come up naturally. Guys usually asked me what I did for a living before I ever asked them but that’s the DMV for you. They want to know what you do and what school you went to. I always roll my eyes because those convos are sooo pretentious. It’s so shallow. If you’re looking to date someone that is nice to know but it should never be the main focus. A person doesn’t become faithful and dependable in a relationship just because they went to a good school and make decent money, lol.

I knew that in my 20’s and I still know that in my 30’s.

I’ve always been a pretty nosey person so I ask all types of questions because I genuinely want to know what kind of person someone is. I remember I went on the date with this guy and by the end of the night I knew he had two children and one was a baby and he had cheated on the mother. That was the end of that interaction. He was quick to tell me what kind of job he had but the rest he was hesitant about.

I'm nosey as well folks be asking if I'm police but idc cause the dating game diff in 2020

I advice male or female to ask questions not to personal to early but after time def ask about they personal life

If u don't u gonna be talking to or

dating someone that got 3 bm and a wife u didn't kno of if u a woman and vice versa if u man

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Tactful ....see give women the same energy they give me if women say "How much you make a year" like this a day interview I say " I don't know how much you cost " :beli:. nikkas have stoped this ALL women in they 30s have they shyt together and men need to get they shyt together . I can't stand the pandering ...
bytches be thinking Im El Chapo or some shyt when I say that:laff: I just work a regular 9-5:umad:

Less is better with women, never answer a question straight forward.:smugbiden:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Honestly, I do/I've done the same, especially if it's someone I met randomly i.e. wasn't introduced by a mutual friend

Vet early, save myself headaches later on. I don't need your SSN or W2, but I wanna know what I'm getting into.

Last edited: