Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Can see both sides:ehh:. Nobody wants to plant a seed on unfertile soil, so it makes sense to ensure conditions are right for a fruitful life together:yeshrug:, however theres a tactful way to go about it.

Most people of age know adult relationships are symbiotic in nature, however when its apparent that someone trying to satisfy a checklist with interview type questions, it kills all the mystery. At least let me delude myself that you fukk with me for some of my intrinsic qualities:skip:.

Also there's more people than their present circumstances.

I mean marriage vows be on some for richer or for poorer, for better or worse. If I peep she's trying to satisfy a checklist, I'm gonna feel like if my fortune changes in the future, will she be out of the door:patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dating women over 25* in my experience :francis:

It's hard to find a patient woman who is willing to build with you. Females expect you to have everything built already by the time you're in your late 20s or else you're a "loser" or a "broke boy."

the only issue with this stuff is the women doing this own lives are in shambles and are drowning in debt, and cant tell you anything they offer.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
the only issue with this stuff is the women doing this own lives are in shambles and are drowning in debt, and cant tell you anything they offer.

That's because they want you to help with that debt down the road!

They're swimming in $50k student loan debt talkin' about they're a catch! :mjlol:

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Ngl, if you ain't got shyt by the time you're 30. Then, you pretty much wasted your life away. Who wants to be with someone who did that?

sunny80

All Star
Daps
It means she's looking for a husband or a lifelong partner. Not a fwb or someone who will only want to have sex with her.

Daps
It means she's looking for a husband or a lifelong partner. Not a fwb or someone who will only want to have sex with her.

If that's the cause i have a problem with how some women go about looking for a husband...:rudy:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Toxic femininity at its finest.:troll:

If you treat your dates like a job interview just skip the bullshyt, say you want a sugar daddy and be done with it. :troll:

We are more than our 401k's. Our bank account, our business. Appreciate men, don't objectify them.:troll:

But forreal those types of women have no game and don't know how to talk to people. Don't they realize it's possible to find out what you want about someone without making them feel like they're being interrogated? Plus let's be real those types of women that start rattling off a checklist are usually coming off at least a decade of baggage and bad decision making in their dating life and are tired and looking for a resthaven to drop their bags at and save them from their poor choices. Naturally men who repeatedly find themselves in that situation are going to be offended and irritated at being blatantly marked as a lick by the women they come across.

Edit: it's also funny how the women itt who have a problem with men being offended when asked questions about their finances would be just as likely to get offended if their date just bluntly rattled off questions about their sexual past:mjlol: