Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There done fukking dirty dikk Chad and Tryone.

Now they are ready to start screening for a beta male provider to best care for potential offspring.

Can't really get mad at female nature. Just understand it and navigate around it to the best of your ability.
Whoomp there it is

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:Edit: Women of all ages need to be this way. You’d want ur daughter to be this way too.
when-my-gf-dumped-me-but-she-want-us-to-be-friends-with-benefits-why-not.gif

damn. can't even argue with this. Gotta be more consistent out here brehs

Daps
You can do this in a more natural way that is more humanizing to the other party

DAP + Rep ....its like man on and a date asking " so what that mouth do" " Can I smash tonight" . Like who comes off like that . It all about HOW you say something . The people in this thread that are pandering women and men are disgusting . So let get this straight you can "badger" a man wit that either shyt or go off the toilet covo ....but a man can NEVER bager a women . shyt is crazy ...

Last edited:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:Edit: Women of all ages need to be this way. You’d want ur daughter to be this way too.

I wouldn't. I think its rude and presumptuous the very first time you meet a person to be asking them questions about their professional life and financial standing.

Granted I'm under 30 and my professional life and financial situation aren't anything to shout about; my only asset is a car that I paid cash money for and I've got some savings in the bank and that's it. But even if those aspects of my life were hitting hard and I was really successful, I would still be upset if that's the first thing somebody asked about me.

We are all humans with soul and wit (well, more or less for the second part), and we deserve to be treated like what we are. I don't mind being asked those type of questions but not right off the bat, you've got to acknowledge somebody as a human being first and foremost. Ask about what makes them happy, what gives them satisfaction, what they're passionate about. shyt even ask about current affairs, politics and economics, art and music, literature and philosophy. There's plenty of subjects to go through where you can acknowledge the other person's humanity and show that you value their thoughts, their feelings, their soul and wit. And then go in for the million dollar questions about profession, property, and money.

All of that can get done on the first date as long as you've got an hour to have a conversation. You can't spend an hour getting to know each other as one human to another before asking the million dollar questions? :scusthov:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Reminds of a woman I was talking to recently saying she wants a ambitious guy with all of it together. She later mentioned her last relationship she was abused and her ex was unemployed and couldn’t hold a job

So she learned from a stupid mistake in her younger years. Sounds like growth to me.

Daps
I wouldn't. I think its rude and presumptuous the very first time you meet a person to be asking them questions about their professional life and financial standing.

Granted I'm under 30 and my professional life and financial situation aren't anything to shout about; my only asset is a car that I paid cash money for and I've got some savings in the bank and that's it. But even if those aspects of my life were hitting hard and I was really successful, I would still be upset if that's the first thing somebody asked about me.

We are all humans with soul and wit (well, more or less for the second part), and we deserve to be treated like what we are. I don't mind being asked those type of questions but not right off the bat, you've got to acknowledge somebody as a human being first and foremost. Ask about what makes them happy, what gives them satisfaction, what they're passionate about. shyt even ask about current affairs, politics and economics, art and music, literature and philosophy. There's plenty of subjects to go through where you can acknowledge the other person's humanity and show that you value their thoughts, their feelings, their soul and wit. And then go in for the million dollar questions about profession, property, and money.

All of that can get done on the first date as long as you've got an hour to have a conversation. You can't spend an hour getting to know each other as one human to another before asking the million dollar questions? :scusthov:

Damn there hope on the coli after all :lolbron:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
DAP + Rep ....its like me in date and asking " so what that mouth do" " Can I smash tonight" . Like who comes off like that . It all about HOW you say something . The people in this thread that are pandering women and men are disgusting . So let get this straight you can "badger" a man wit that either shyt or go off the toilet covo ....but a man can NEVER bager a women . shyt is crazy ...
Bro I think you negged me accidentally :russ:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Pretty much explains what I said about doing this in a humanizing way that makes the other person feel valued outside of monetary possessions

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't even have to be a date. It can be a casual encounter during a party, or wedding, or any social gathering. If a woman above 30 years old finds you remotely attractive you'll be bombarded with financial questions.

I don't go on dates but when I'm invited to social gatherings like birthday parties/weddings. I usually get asked these kinds of questions by older women. I always assume they're single mothers looking for someone to take care of them. Like @Sukairain said this line of questioning is a bit dehumanizing and a huge red flag.