Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Take it from a old brother like me

If u have a good job, your own car, your own place and decent looking, majority of them older women 35 and up is in desperation mode to snatch u up, because their time is running out and the nikkas they been talking/fukking with usually are broke hustling nikkas still trying to be big meech and southwest t at 40,45 years old..

I can’t tell u the number of older women who constantly cook for me, do all kind of kinky shyt in hopes into locking me down

The whole interview shyt go out the door for nikka that they never had anything going from the start for him
lol, just use those old women for some booty and go wife up a younger version of them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Man.
It's a powerful way to weed people out tbh. When I go to stores or if I'm around town, the low key style is a bird deterrent.

I've had people pushing hoopties who can only get groceries with EBT cards turn their noses up at me in the check out line then hit me with 👀 when we walk out the store and hop into very different cars.

I've found leading with money even in a soft way immediately puts you in the "Let me use him up" category.
So now I avoid it as much as possible. Sometimes I even lie about the gig.

Having money (and showing it) with the right woman is attractive, doing so with a bird will have them take you for a walking ATM.

It's really a case by case kind of thing.
But on average, I test financial expectations, if I'm seen a certain way or treated a certain way. I cut my losses and leave early/immediately.
Yeah I've actually been advised to lie about my work also. And driving a "regular" SUV keeps things even more understated.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The best way to deal wit it is to flip the script.

If I notice I'm with a woman on that interview steez, I'll start conducting my own interview and she gonna be on the hot seat with questions she likely has never heard from a man before, nikkas be taking it easy on women for the most part :sas2: once they start fumbling and trying to say the right things while you sitting there with intense eye contact, they fall back and wanna have a good time instead

Or you can just ghost the dumb bytch lol

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The only nikkas who get upset at the job interview questions are nikkas who are ashamed of the answer :russ:

These women got y'all nikkas pressed worried that she's gonna find out you're a grown ass man still living in a 1br apartment :dead:

Y'all nikkas stay telling on yourselves. I love when these broads start asking me them questions, you can literally see them start getting moist in their seats :ahh:
Um. wtf do i need more than 1br for tho. Thats the dumbes shyt i ever heard

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Whoever introduced the word "intention/intentional" to the Black woman lexicon would be a billionaire if they could get paid off of it. I swear half of them don't even know the definition of the word is but they damn sure love to throw it into every dating conversation they participate in. Know what they never discuss? What they actually bring and what their "intention" is.
that and emotional intelligence are the newest buzzwords of their dumb hivemind

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Um. wtf do i need more than 1br for tho. Thats the dumbes shyt i ever heard
:dahell: If you have family or guests that needs to stay over. Also a one bedroom typically has one bathroom and if that bathroom goes down, now you don’t have a bathroom at all.

My homeboy told me yesterday he automatically heismans any chick that uses the phrase “dating intentionally”. I guess it’s the new red herring for problematic people in the dating world.

Man.
It's a powerful way to weed people out tbh. When I go to stores or if I'm around town, the low key style is a bird deterrent.

I've had people pushing hoopties who can only get groceries with EBT cards turn their noses up at me in the check out line then hit me with 👀 when we walk out the store and hop into very different cars.

I've found leading with money even in a soft way immediately puts you in the "Let me use him up" category.
So now I avoid it as much as possible. Sometimes I even lie about the gig.

Having money (and showing it) with the right woman is attractive, doing so with a bird will have them take you for a walking ATM.

It's really a case by case kind of thing.
But on average, I test financial expectations, if I'm seen a certain way or treated a certain way. I cut my losses and leave early/immediately.
You must still be on the younger side, because once you’re in your 30’s, they’re really no way to hide if you have your stuff together past a few conversations and interactions.

In my single days I never had that happen but I dealt with the iterations where I had to get away from women who were superfluous with spending. They’d do things like buy $1k worth of hair or makeup for themselves and then go out and get jackets, shoes, pants for me and I’m sitting there like you just spend 2 grand on clothes for me and another 2 grand on yourself and I didn’t ask for any this. :confused:

Oddly enough, my wife now makes great money but buys me the cheapest things that are actually nice and that I appreciate.

At the end of the day it’s going to come out anyway, if you’re out some money but you get away without any long term damage to your financial situation, that’s better than these people on the hook for mortgages, child support, or alimony to people they’re not even with anymore. There’s guys who’ve lived with their spouse for years and their spouse didn’t pay rent or a mortgage payment the whole time, then the spouse leaves and gets half the house equity. Cutting a five figure check for house equity but talk about how they won’t get used for a dinner. Paying CS every month to a person they don’t even speak to but are against a one off purchase of a purse and a pair of shoes. I never understood that.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup.
I'm in my early 30s.
>$100k/yr income.
Live largely below my means.
Currently in an apartment.
Nice car.

Most women I've met, don't earn a high wage at all.
The vast majority of them are pretty average or below average earners.
Few of them can afford to drop thousands of dollars at the drop of a hat.

Once we speak about my actual progress/place in life, it's pretty obvious that I'm not broke
but I also just keep myself very low key. I'm more concerned with my investments and having
"real" money than appearing any kind of way tbh.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
:dahell: If you have family or guests that needs to stay over. Also a one bedroom typically has one bathroom and if that bathroom goes down, now you don’t have a bathroom at all.
Mayne dont nobody come visit me like dat. So no need in me paying for a 2 br. fuxalldat. Shyt is stupid. And there's 2 other bathrooms on the rooftop if thats the case.

Last edited:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
What's wrong with dating intentionally? I think women use it to skip the bullshyt, and we as men should be open about our intentions to save time. Whether it's for a quick smash, FWB, or LTR, you're gonna have to put cards on the table and talk business about what both you and the lady want.

Nothing wrong with emotional intelligence either. Too many dudes get into Lala-land after getting into a relationship, ignore their lady's protests when she sees that he is falling off and then get mad when she ditches them for a man with a plan.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What's wrong with dating intentionally? I think women use it to skip the bullshyt, and we as men should be open about our intentions to save time. Whether it's for a quick smash, FWB, or LTR, you're gonna have to put cards on the table and talk business about what both you and the lady want.

Nothing wrong with emotional intelligence either. Too many dudes get into Lala-land after getting into a relationship, ignore their lady's protests when she sees that he is falling off and then get mad when she ditches them for a man with a plan.
The problem is they use it as a tool to coerce men into the LTR direction. They aren't giving that same speech to the men who they'd comfortably place in the first 2 categories.

For the second paragraph, it's a short handed way of saying a psychic, so she doesn't have to express and can avoid any accountability for things not working out.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps

What's wrong is when you start dating intentionally in your mid to late 30s after getting dumbfukked for the entirety of your 20s.

If you actually take women serious that only start dating intentionally around the same time that they need to start considering freezing their eggs to have children, you deserve whatever you get breh :mjlol: :manny:

Now if a woman is in her early or mid 20s talking like that then fair enough, that's a whole different story, salute to her :ehh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What I always say, and what I rarely hear, is how bizarre the idea of meeting someone and declaring you want to be married or in a long term relationship or whatever. Or nothing.

No one says that to their best friends. Or even good friends, like 5 years plus. It just kind of happens. That to me, is how probably the strongest relationships (of any kind) are formed. Piece by piece over years.

If you met someone tomorrow, same sex, who said, you seem cool, but I am only interested in a best friend relationship, we have to call everyday, text everday, if that's what you want, we can start now, if not, get the fukk out of here"

and to add, if told this exact scenario, and told you I said yes, you wouldn't look at them funny?!

what would you say?

not sure why "we" look at sexual/interpersonal/romantic relationships that way.

Last edited: