Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Hahaa..the only annoying thing about questions being asked in that manner is the lack of intelligence and tact shown, by an adult mind you.

That's as ridiculous as a man telling a woman he's on a date with how he can't wait for them to finish eating and talking so that he can bless her with fire backshots in the backseat all while being stonefaced serious.

As a man, I know that a woman is interested in my financial standing, but she shouldn't be brazen about it.Just as she knows the reason I invited her to a date, but I can't say why, it would be rude.It's in subtleness & shows of courtesy/respect that relationships begin and form, not direct confrontation and acts of rudeness.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not an OG but yes, these are some of the experiences you will have as they get older.

"I can take myself to dinner".
"I gotta good job too".
"Okay, we both went to school, now what ?".

Whole time the motherfukker makes half your salary and has no assets to speak of. :pachaha:

The key is to find out if she's been watching too much online shyt or if that's really how she moves.

A lot of them are pump faking, one bad month away from sleeping in these blue tents on skid row.
And if she's faking the funk, you'll be cracking her after two dates, maybe even on the first one. :pachaha:

I've had a few "influencer" shorty's talking about the "bread" they got but they don't know how to act at Avra's
or Yamashiro's or Mastro's or whatever.

Most of em are Chili's tryna act five star, much like a breh who is very regular that has watched too much angry
podcast content.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'm not an OG but yes, these are some of the experiences you will have as they get older.

"I can take myself to dinner".
"I gotta good job too".
"Okay, we both went to school, now what ?".

Whole time the motherfukker makes half your salary and has no assets to speak of. :pachaha:

The key is to find out if she's been watching too much online shyt or if that's really how she moves.

A lot of them are pump faking, one bad month away from sleeping in these blue tents on skid row.
And if she's faking the funk, you'll be cracking her after two dates, maybe even on the first one. :pachaha:

I've had a few "influencer" shorty's talking about the "bread" they got but they don't know how to act at Avra's
or Yamashiro's or Mastro's or whatever.

Most of em are Chili's tryna act five star, much like a breh who is very regular that has watched too much angry
podcast content.

Lmao! What age do they start doing this? Late 20s or early 30s?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Whoever introduced the word "intention/intentional" to the Black woman lexicon would be a billionaire if they could get paid off of it. I swear half of them don't even know the definition of the word is but they damn sure love to throw it into every dating conversation they participate in. Know what they never discuss? What they actually bring and what their "intention" is.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao! What age do they start doing this? Late 20s or early 30s?
Both of those age ranges.

Lots of early career professionals, dead end career having women or low income girls.
Ages range from 26 to 35,
They tend to work in Call Centers, or their CNAs, RNs, HR Types, Security Guards, Property Managers etc.
Before they find out what I do or know where I work (or before they see the car), they often assume I'm
a good looking but "average" breh financially. IE That they most likely make more money than me.

I'm pretty low key and in my day to day, I don't dress to impress. I will literally rock Walmart Jeans and Graphic Tees.
From their perspective, the only time they see "money" is how most Americans see it, through conspicuous consumption.
So "Spending money" and "throwing money around" is (intuitively) seen as "He got money!!!".
As they get older and get more burnt out from dating and failed relationships, I've found the requirements get more
"stringent" often as a way to scare men off. Once they find out you're doing okay (depending on if it's a front or not)
I've had women got from "Nah" to :shaq:

I've also had some much older woman (late 30s/early 40s), show their ass pretty early on.
For a while I was taking the dating way more seriously so I gave some older women
a shot, assuming they would be more mature and levelheaded, unfortunately, I've found
that if someone is THAT OLD with NOTHING to show for it or very little to show for it.

There is a reason. :pachaha:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Dating is like a job interview”

This perspective only bothers men who don’t think they’ll get the job :yeshrug:
It bothers me if in all stats I'm above the person I'm being "interviewed" by.
:pachaha:
At that point I'm doing the choosing but I'll let them think they got it.
:yeshrug:

Last edited: