Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
The best way to deal wit it is to flip the script.

If I notice I'm with a woman on that interview steez, I'll start conducting my own interview and she gonna be on the hot seat with questions she likely has never heard from a man before, nikkas be taking it easy on women for the most part :sas2: once they start fumbling and trying to say the right things while you sitting there with intense eye contact, they fall back and wanna have a good time instead

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

If I notice I'm with a woman on that interview steez, I'll start conducting my own interview and she gonna be on the hot seat with questions she likely has never heard from a man before, nikkas be taking it easy on women for the most part :sas2: once they start fumbling and trying to say the right things while you sitting there with intense eye contact, they fall back and wanna have a good time instead
Which is exactly why women need to play it cool LOLOL

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Take it from a old brother like me

If u have a good job, your own car, your own place and decent looking, majority of them older women 35 and up is in desperation mode to snatch u up, because their time is running out and the nikkas they been talking/fukking with usually are broke hustling nikkas still trying to be big meech and southwest t at 40,45 years old..

I can’t tell u the number of older women who constantly cook for me, do all kind of kinky shyt in hopes into locking me down

The whole interview shyt go out the door for nikka that they never had anything going from the start for him

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Both of those age ranges.

Lots of early career professionals, dead end career having women or low income girls.
Ages range from 26 to 35,
They tend to work in Call Centers, or their CNAs, RNs, HR Types, Security Guards, Property Managers etc.
Before they find out what I do or know where I work (or before they see the car), they often assume I'm
a good looking but "average" breh financially. IE That they most likely make more money than me.

I'm pretty low key and in my day to day, I don't dress to impress. I will literally rock Walmart Jeans and Graphic Tees.
From their perspective, the only time they see "money" is how most Americans see it, through conspicuous consumption.
So "Spending money" and "throwing money around" is (intuitively) seen as "He got money!!!".
As they get older and get more burnt out from dating and failed relationships, I've found the requirements get more
"stringent" often as a way to scare men off. Once they find out you're doing okay (depending on if it's a front or not)
I've had women got from "Nah" to :shaq:

I've also had some much older woman (late 30s/early 40s), show their ass pretty early on.
For a while I was taking the dating way more seriously so I gave some older women
a shot, assuming they would be more mature and levelheaded, unfortunately, I've found
that if someone is THAT OLD with NOTHING to show for it or very little to show for it.

There is a reason. :pachaha:
Even though you've said quite a bit, I gotta see if you could expound on what this has been like for you...cause I've gone back and forth with brehs on here that "making good money" in the dating market doesn't mean much unless you're willing to demonstrate it or your field has you in the "get money uniform" of business attire...neither of which pertains to me despite having a good job.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

lol. I used to do this when I was single. Works every time, in fact, the more questions you ask, the more they like you because they see you are showing interest more so then any man before. I was actually surprised most men don't ask women a lot of questions. I get into the nitty gritty, by the end of the night rapport is so high....... :sas2:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they already created.
"FIXED" for accuracy :sas2:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though you've said quite a bit, I gotta see if you could expound on what this has been like for you...cause I've gone back and forth with brehs on here that "making good money" in the dating market doesn't mean much unless you're willing to demonstrate it or your field has you in the "get money uniform" of business attire...neither of which pertains to me despite having a good job.

Man.
It's a powerful way to weed people out tbh. When I go to stores or if I'm around town, the low key style is a bird deterrent.

I've had people pushing hoopties who can only get groceries with EBT cards turn their noses up at me in the check out line then hit me with 👀 when we walk out the store and hop into very different cars.

I've found leading with money even in a soft way immediately puts you in the "Let me use him up" category.
So now I avoid it as much as possible. Sometimes I even lie about the gig.

Having money (and showing it) with the right woman is attractive, doing so with a bird will have them take you for a walking ATM.

It's really a case by case kind of thing.
But on average, I test financial expectations, if I'm seen a certain way or treated a certain way. I cut my losses and leave early/immediately.