Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All facts. If they play their cards right, they should never look up at 30+ and still be looking for a man.

At 25, if a woman is attractive, they can get a man from 25-40 to potentially wife them up.

That window from 25-35 is make or break for most of them unless they have maintained exceptional looks.

Alot of them seem head strong on being willfully ignorant.

The kind of money they want they most likely wont get, UNLESS the man has been self employed for some time, and usually that type of guy doesn't have time for them or even run in their circles. Most of the small percentage of 6cert gang doesn't even run in their circles. Furhermore corporate guys don't get promoted to make the big money unless they're already married. Statistically married guys tend to get majority of promotions for middle and upper management. If they got with a guy early on and grow with him, but for some reason they want the earnings that an already married guy has.

Alot of them focused on the financial tend to look like dogs chasing their tails, but they have strong faith in their own process. Takes a centruy for them to accept sound reasoning and that happens at a slow process and the heavy price of time.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Alot of them seem head strong on being willfully ignorant.

The kind of money they want they most likely wont get, UNLESS the man has been self employed for some time, and usually that type of guy doesn't have time for them or even run in their circles. Most of the small percentage of 6cert gang doesn't even run in their circles. Furhermore corporate guys don't get promoted to make the big money unless they're already married. Statistically married guys tend to get majority of promotions for middle and upper management. If they got with a guy early on and grow with him, but for some reason they want the earnings that an already married guy has.

Alot of them focused on the financial tend to look like dogs chasing their tails, but they have strong faith in their own process. Takes a centruy for them to accept sound reasoning and that happens at a slow process and the heavy price of time.

There are very few Black men making six figures in corporate. If they are, they are located in Silicon Valley, Seattle, NYC, DC and other hubs where the average Black American woman isn’t likely to be found.

Vast majority of Black women are in the South. And outside of Houston, Dallas and Atlanta, most big corporations don’t have big presences in the South.

In Houston and Dallas, Black women are competing with many non-Black women for those same six-figure men. Latinas, Asians, you name it.

And in Atlanta. Well, we already know the deal there.

Daps
There are very few Black men making six figures in corporate. If they are, they are located in Silicon Valley, Seattle, NYC, DC and other hubs where the average Black American woman isn’t likely to be found.

Vast majority of Black women are in the South. And outside of Houston, Dallas and Atlanta, most big corporations don’t have big presences in the South.

In Houston and Dallas, Black women are competing with many non-Black women for those same six-figure men. Latinas, Asians, you name it.

Black women NEED to goggle how many black men actually make six figures its not that many men .If you listen carefully it always about a ceartin "lifestyle" said women want to live which tells you alot about the woman . For the men in the thread women spend 2 times as much money than a men do according to the wall street journal ....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Like I said women are like running backs .You don't give a long term 4 year deal to Frank Gore or Adrian Peterson.
what a stupid fukking quote considering Frank Gore and Adrian Peterson were still rushing for over 1,000 yards 10 years into their careers :mjlol:

Frank Gore was the best 49er for near a decade :bryan:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've had to switch jobs more times than I can count. Because people thought they could pay me less than everyone else for the same work.

Black Workers Still Earn Less than Their White Counterparts

Among the findings, Gruver reported: "Even as black or African-American men climb the corporate ladder, they still make less than equally qualified white men. They are the only racial/ethnic group that does not achieve pay parity with white men at some level."

The study found that black men had the largest "uncontrolled pay gap" relative to white men, when comparing the average earnings of black men and white men in the U.S.

On average, black men earned 87 cents for every dollar a white man earned. Hispanic workers had the next largest gap, earning 91 cents for every dollar earned by white men. On the other side of the earnings spectrum, Asian men typically earned $1.15 for every dollar earned by a white male worker.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
what a stupid fukking quote considering Frank Gore and Adrian Peterson were still rushing for over 1,000 yards 10 years into their careers :mjlol:

Frank Gore was the best 49er for near a decade :bryan:
Ok but do any of them have long term deals?Did they get a contract like Derrick Henry a back who is 10+ years younger .U know what I meant smart ass. A 1000 yards ain't shyt anymore like it use to be.Acting as if both of them are still Top 5 in game .

Daps
I've had to switch jobs more times than I can count. Because people thought they could pay me less than everyone else for the same work.

Black Workers Still Earn Less than Their White Counterparts

Among the findings, Gruver reported: "Even as black or African-American men climb the corporate ladder, they still make less than equally qualified white men. They are the only racial/ethnic group that does not achieve pay parity with white men at some level."

The study found that black men had the largest "uncontrolled pay gap" relative to white men, when comparing the average earnings of black men and white men in the U.S.

On average, black men earned 87 cents for every dollar a white man earned. Hispanic workers had the next largest gap, earning 91 cents for every dollar earned by white men. On the other side of the earnings spectrum, Asian men typically earned $1.15 for every dollar earned by a white male worker.

This is currently happen on my base as far as IT goes . A lot of people have quiet and went to another base were they get more and for less work :ehh:. My base dosent want to pay nobody . :what:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is currently happen on my base as far as IT goes . A lot of people have quiet and went to another base were they get more and for less work :ehh:. My base dosent want to pay nobody . :what:
They won't pay more because nobody forces them too. If a company knows you ain't leaving them. They have no incentive to pay you more money. I'll leave a job in a heartbeat if someone is willing to pay me more money.

Too many black people get comfortable and let these companies screw them on pay. The only reason I make 6 figures now because I got fedup and refused to accept less pay.

People being loyal and staying at the same company for 20 years. You almost always are gonna lose money.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The only nikkas who get upset at the job interview questions are nikkas who are ashamed of the answer :russ:

These women got y'all nikkas pressed worried that she's gonna find out you're a grown ass man still living in a 1br apartment :dead:

Y'all nikkas stay telling on yourselves. I love when these broads start asking me them questions, you can literally see them start getting moist in their seats :ahh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The only nikkas who get upset at the job interview questions are nikkas who are ashamed of the answer :russ:

These women got y'all nikkas pressed worried that she's gonna find out you're a grown ass man still living in a 1br apartment :dead:

Y'all nikkas stay telling on yourselves. I love when these broads start asking me them questions, you can literally see them start getting moist in their seats :ahh:
Be eager to be used, brehs

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Let's say one of these woman get all the answers they want to hear, including receipts: great job, six figure income. Car, house all paid off, and the date goes well overall.

Now if the man for whatever reason isn't feeling the chick and decides not to pursue anything further, will she brush it off, or find it crushing?
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
great question