Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Kami

Banned
Daps
you should expect this at 30. clocks ticking for them they dont want to waste time.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The 5 year plan!

From that Steve Harvey book

Heard that a few times, I would like to jokingly saw, whatever it is, you're not in it, or only marginally so, but I would rather be more polite.
Yo!!!!! A bytch asked me this shyt!! That shyt is from a book? Lmfao!!

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Let's say one of these woman get all the answers they want to hear, including receipts: great job, six figure income. Car, house all paid off, and the date goes well overall.

Now if the man for whatever reason isn't feeling the chick and decides not to pursue anything further, will she brush it off, or find it crushing?

They never brush it off, easily. They don't take rejection well, especially if a man checks off all the boxes.

They will question your sexuality, accuse you of being married/in a relationship, etc. simply because you decide she isn't the right woman for you.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
you should expect this at 30. clocks ticking for them they dont want to waste time.

Problem is SHE shouldn’t be in the position she’s in at 30 if she thought about how her actions would later impact her at 30. My entire timeline on FB/IG is a female (usually black woman) bytching about how they can’t find a good man and ask some of these questions the OP posted. Reality is nikkas ain’t stupid. In her prime 23-28 she was getting her culo blasted by Bobby Back Blow and his Super Friends. Wasn’t asking none of them bullshyt questions back then.

Now that she’s washed up, she wants to settle down?:stopitslime:

Fukk outta here. nikkas really need to understand that the stigma (right or wrong) that has been embedded in these females minds is that black men “ain’t shyt” so all you gotta do is be a halfway decent nikka (not having kids is a bonus) and when YOU’RE ready to settle down, you’ll find what you want much faster than when the roles are reversed.

So if any of you females in your mid 20’s reading this, think twice before you live your “best life” and be on your Meg The Stallion shyt. Cause 6 years from now, you gonna want to settle down and going to have to lower the bar down to the ground while spending nights alone watching the ID channel and drinking red cat:francis:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
The vitriol here for women around here is insane.:why:I don’t know how you guys do it.

It’s easier to rapidly gain anger towards a certain group of people when you’re never around them

edit: for perfect proof see the post above mine :mjlol: Lotta Friday nights spent alone to craft such a vivid scenario like that one

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They never brush it off, easily. They don't take rejection well, especially if a man checks off all the boxes.

They will question your sexuality, accuse you of being married/in a relationship, etc. simply because you decide she isn't the right woman for you.
Damn... so there's some risk in disclosing personal info like that to a woman bold enough to ask them right off the bat (if you check the boxes) :jbhmm:

I'm seeing limited upside here :patrice:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Damn... so there's some risk in disclosing personal info like that to a woman bold enough to ask them right off the bat (if you check the boxes) :jbhmm:

I'm seeing limited upside here :patrice:

The earlier you show you aren’t interested, the better.

Don’t let them emotionally invest in the idea of you being someone they can pull. Because, when you reject them, they flip out.

It’s best to just be transparent. Will save you a lot of headaches.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Problem is SHE shouldn’t be in the position she’s in at 30 if she thought about how her actions would later impact her at 30. My entire timeline on FB/IG is a female (usually black woman) bytching about how they can’t find a good man and ask some of these questions the OP posted. Reality is nikkas ain’t stupid. In her prime 23-28 she was getting her culo blasted by Bobby Back Blow and his Super Friends. Wasn’t asking none of them bullshyt questions back then.

Now that she’s washed up, she wants to settle down?:stopitslime:

Fukk outta here. nikkas really need to understand that the stigma (right or wrong) that has been embedded in these females minds is that black men “ain’t shyt” so all you gotta do is be a halfway decent nikka (not having kids is a bonus) and when YOU’RE ready to settle down, you’ll find what you want much faster than when the roles are reversed.

So if any of you females in your mid 20’s reading this, think twice before you live your “best life” and be on your Meg The Stallion shyt. Cause 6 years from now, you gonna want to settle down and going to have to lower the bar down to the ground while spending nights alone watching the ID channel and drinking red cat:francis:

All facts. If they play their cards right, they should never look up at 30+ and still be looking for a man.

At 25, if a woman is attractive, they can get a man from 25-40 to potentially wife them up.

That window from 25-35 is make or break for most of them unless they have maintained exceptional looks.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Not just that, how much you make doesn’t mean shyt, if someone has no self control when it comes to spending.

People act like there aren’t individuals making 200k, who have compulsive spending habits living check to check, on a shady contract, working at some place like Uber as an engineer, where they could be let go at moments notice due to stock manipulation , while there are others making 60-80k a year, in a stable job / position with great benefits, pension and 200k in the bank collecting interest.
Big facts.