Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You caught that to huh :sas1:. I keep telling all men this, this world has taught women that men are nothing but utilities. Just walking wallets I've come to the realization that as a black male I'm not human not only this society but to our own women . The wining moves thoe is just don't play the game ...and if you play on your terms and put your happiness first . This why sooo many men are guarded on the inside .
And society treats men horribly when they step outside and question this reality as evidenced by this thread

"You must be broke"

"You must be a bum"

"You get no bytches"

Just feminine ass shaming tactics:mjlol:

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Why does it have to be the end all be all with this shyt?

I seen some of y’all talking about if y’all want a relationship then it’s ok for them to ask.

What if nikkas don’t want a relationship? I gotta tell my business to these chicks?

That’s what dating is like in your 30s? Every date gotta be like you about to be in a relationship with these broads?

Ain’t no fun bytches in they 30s?
My female relatives (outside of my mom) don't even know how much I make or what's in my bank account but a random chick I'm dating needs to know? :mjlol:

That shyt shouldn't be discussed unless we are in the process of moving in together, getting married/having kids until then just knowing my profession should be enough during the initial dating process.

That's when you should be doing the fun shyt and be just vibing with each other to see how compatible y'all are before taking the next step

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why does it have to be the end all be all with this shyt?

I seen some of y’all talking about if y’all want a relationship then it’s ok for them to ask.

What if nikkas don’t want a relationship? I gotta tell my business to these chicks?

That’s what dating is like in your 30s? Every date gotta be like you about to be in a relationship with these broads?

Ain’t no fun bytches in they 30s?
Learn to lie

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you get lucky and win the lottery or something equivalent...

tenor.gif
How old are you

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's true, it's true. All your grinding phase should have been done in your mid-20s and career to boot....

I've been on plenty of dates with women who had ticking biological clocks. The desperation and line of questions was just like OP....

This one chick I took on a date, she told me she expected me to be further in life drive a nicer car and not rent while she was only a secretary for a hospital....

For all the rah rah about doing better, she ended up get knocked up by some random and her kid ended up looking like the dude from Goonies....Hospital closed and she went to live with her mom....

These women gave out all the coochie coupons and now want to be Mother Theresa and be chaste until the ultimate simp/beta rescues her....
What? How much further she want you to be? A doctor or something? lmao

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Learn to lie
Not even about lying. If I made mad money at any age, who says I want to settle down with every broad I go out with?

That’s what 30s is really like? Every girl I go out with is gonna ask me the same interview questions?

To me it’s normal when asked what I do, I get that from women in their early 20s, so I understand that, but all these serious relationship and marriage type questions.

Miss me with that shyt!!

I remember this chick was asking me those interview questions and I was laughing cuz
she wouldn’t stop.

Like these were typical questions you get in an interview for real.

She was 30 too, so I guess when I’m 30 I’ll have to go younger.

:mjlol::mjlol:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not even about lying. If I made mad money at any age, who says I want to settle down with every broad I go out with?

That’s what 30s is really like? Every girl I go out with is gonna ask me the same interview questions?

To me it’s normal when asked what I do, I get that from women in their early 20s, so I understand that, but all these serious relationship and marriage type questions.

Miss me with that shyt!!

I remember this chick was asking me those interview questions and I was laughing cuz
she wouldn’t stop.

Like these were typical questions you get in an interview for real.

She was 30 too, so I guess when I’m 30 I’ll have to go younger.

:mjlol::mjlol:
Nah that’s not how it is. I’ve honestly never had women asking me all of that shyt. They all ask what I do, but I’ve never had these super intrusive questions these nikkas just really be using their money to attract hoze and wonder why they asking how much money they make and shyt :mjlol:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
How he treats you is directly related to his values, even moreso than his material possessions, yet the FOCUS is on the material. There 100 times is more focus on material in your post modern society than character. Its' disingenous to crowbar material possessions as a measuring stick for values, especially magnifying it over character. A peson with character who treats you well has your best interest. A person who has your best interest wants you to be happy. A person with alot of materials doesn't neccessarily want you to be happy, yet the FOCUS of material over character is pervasive around here andn talked about the MOST. To me it's a weak criteria.

As I said in another post. If society is turned upside down so will partnerships based on anything outside of character. This virus is exhibit A of that looking at all the divorces filed and many of those the couples have alot of material possesions. Not sayin that was their foundation, but it does make for an example of a weak foundation to partner.

My last comment in the post that you responded to stated the following...

I wouldn't want to entertain the stable a-hole, just as I wouldn't want to entertain the financially irresponsible guy.

That being said, I fail to see how I’m focusing on finances over character. You read what you want to read & hear what you want to hear. Agree to disagree.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am reading you loud and clear brother

A woman in her 30s who wants to settle down and start a family is in a time crunch. She needs someone she can build a foundation with. Why should she waste time with someone who isn't serious about dating or life?

Partially agree. Just because a man isn't willing to share personal details, especially financially which is no one's business, doesn't mean he isn't serious about just dating. She wants someone to build with, and he wants to date around. Neither is wrong - they just don't have compatible goals. And that's cool when everyone can be chill about it. But nobody owes anyone an answer about their financial status. This thread is filled with plenty of nikkas that don't have the option to walk away from a bad deal.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Let's say one of these woman get all the answers they want to hear, including receipts: great job, six figure income. Car, house all paid off, and the date goes well overall.

Now if the man for whatever reason isn't feeling the chick and decides not to pursue anything further, will she brush it off, or find it crushing?