HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
so you are responding to a situation that you have no actual experience on
:snoop:
some of yall nikkas hit 'reply' before you even consider whether you should
You didn’t read did you stupid. I said a couple did. The irony of you saying nikkas just hit reply when that’s exactly what your goofy ass did looking for daps.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Unless you get lucky and win the lottery or something equivalent...

tenor.gif

Dumb ignorant shyt.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Now see those 1st date type questions. See yall, can be reasonable, yall just refuse not too
:lolbron:
Believe it or not, there are dudes who get incensed even by these innocuous types of questions. Or they try to be sly and it forces you to have to be more direct in a lot of cases. Some of ya’ll have no clue how a lot of dudes act up outchea.
So how is the type of car a man drives and whether he rents or owns related to how he will treat her?
The way he treats you isn’t the only point of interest in a relationship. A bum could be the kindest person in the world and drain you dry. Wanting to know about somebody’s finances ain’t a bad thing.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
He is saying that they ask those questions in an off putting way. It's the same way men can creep women out by focusing on sex too early on even if they might be willing to have sex with you eventually.
it's only off putting if you still in high school. when your 30 years young, it's serious biz

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I have no problem with women vetting.

But I do like 'em easy....:lolbron:

Actually, a lot of them are easy....but pretend that they are not.
Lol! At least you admit it instead of trying to wrap up ur intentions in fake outrage. I can respect that.

Some dudes try and use every excuse in the world for why they don’t want women to try and figure what they are about, but they fully ready to get their dikk sucked ASAP and call her a hoe afterwards.:deadmanny:
It’s kinda hard to take them seriously when we try and shame chicks out of doing stuff that benefits them.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It is a job interview and women of all ages should treat it as such. If they did the community would be much better off. There is no job more important than the person you will build your life with and have children with. Too many women approach it capricously and end up getting screwed as a result. A lot of dudes have gotten comfortable not having to bring tangibles to the table and not having to be consistent or show and prove. Guys like not having to do shyt or be about shyt and getting all the p*ssy they can stand. It makes sense for us but it doesn't benefit the overall community at all.
:salute::wow:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Reading comprehension is everything.

A first date is no longer fun, dating these types of women in their thirties.

Let the information flow out a bit more naturally instead of ticking off your checklist in a cold and robotic manner.

We are men and have personalities and feelings and we are more than our wallets.

:tu:
I am reading you loud and clear brother

A woman in her 30s who wants to settle down and start a family is in a time crunch. She needs someone she can build a foundation with. Why should she waste time with someone who isn't serious about dating or life?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it or not, there are dudes who get incensed even by these innocuous types of questions. Or they try to be sly and it forces you to have to be more direct in a lot of cases. Some of ya’ll have no clue how a lot of dudes act up outchea.

The way he treats you isn’t the only point of interest in a relationship. A bum could be the kindest person in the world and drain you dry. Wanting to know about somebody’s finances ain’t a bad thing.

If a 'bum' has character he will care for you, if he cares for you he will have your best interest. If he has your best interest he WILL NOT drain you dry. He will have enough self assurance and self confidence to make sure you don't feel taken advantage of. Anyone who truly cares for you will focus on giving more than they take, this goes for both genders and bigger than finanaces. Finances are fleeting and temporary. Ive dated women who did not ask about my finances. Its disingenuous mentality that alot of you have been trained to focus on. Focusing solely on character and if he treats you well is choosing better.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Only women who asked how much I made were women I lived with. The 1st we broke up, the 2nd I married.

Honestly, if this was on a date and they asked, I would just lie to them and see where the night takes us. :yeshrug:

Y'all dudes overthink shyt on here too much and end up hating everyone.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Lol! At least you admit it instead of trying to wrap up ur intentions in fake outrage. I can respect that.

Some dudes try and use every excuse in the world for why they don’t want women to try and figure what they are about, but they fully ready to get their dikk sucked ASAP and call her a hoe afterwards.:deadmanny:
It’s kinda hard to take them seriously when we try and shame chicks out of doing stuff that benefits them.
That is because some men don't know how to play the game. Just like a job interview, I'm gonna tell them what they want to hear. The objective is to get "hired".

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asking me about income is automatic bushes :yeshrug: That puts you in the fukk buddy group but I’m most likely wrapping up and def pulling out

women can ask much more shielded questions to get at that answer, asking about the field I work in, if I enjoy it etc. she’ll see where I live, the car I drive, etc just off rip of me dating her. She shouldn’t even have to ask that question IMO. Just shows low social intelligence to me