Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If they hit me with questions(only a couple did) like that I most certainly will. .
so you are responding to a situation that you have no actual experience on
:snoop:
some of yall nikkas hit 'reply' before you even consider whether you should

Daps
If they hit me with questions(only a couple did) like that I most certainly will. And shyt depending how I feel that would be the PG version of what I might say. They know me for being raw and uncut.

I don’t care if they would’ve left. And they knew that. I didn’t have to tell them that either. You don’t tell a woman anything you show them with your actions.

:myman:I see you preachin again ! I always says Patrice Oneal is my spirit animal i can take there if I'm pushed to . Women have a way of pushing buttons that don't need to be pushed . My happiness comes first they usually can feel that in my actions .

Daps
How he treats you is directly related to his values, even moreso than his material possessions, yet the FOCUS is on the material. There 100 times is more focus on material in your post modern society than character. Its' disingenous to crowbar material possessions as a measuring stick for values, especially magnifying it over character. A peson with character who treats you well has your best interest. A person who has your best interest wants you to be happy. A person with alot of materials doesn't neccessarily want you to be happy, yet the FOCUS of material over character is pervasive around here andn talked about the MOST. To me it's a weak criteria.

As I said in another post. If society is turned upside down so will partnerships based on anything outside of character. This virus is exhibit A of that looking at all the divorces filed and many of those the couples have alot of material possesions. Not sayin that was their foundation, but it does make for an example of a weak foundation to partner.

You caught that to huh :sas1:. I keep telling all men this, this world has taught women that men are nothing but utilities. Just walking wallets I've come to the realization that as a black male I'm not human not only this society but to our own women . The wining moves thoe is just don't play the game ...and if you play on your terms and put your happiness first . This why sooo many men are guarded on the inside .

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So it's creepy dating young women and older women ain't shyt:unimpressed:. So what's the plan:unimpressed:

Don’t forget that ALL FINE WOMAN ARE TRANNY’s

And NEVER DATE WOMAN WITH KIDS.

The coli really want us to be single out in this bytch:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
ha you better come with your own criteria

y'all ain't got no standards to be met other than her having some wholes to get in

play her the way she plays you ha

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So women under 30 are silly birdbrains and women over 30 won't tolerate your bullshyt or broke tendencies. You guys complain about women who don't have their shyt together then are intimidated by the ones that do.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
If she wants to interrogate me she better have six figures six certs six cribs and six bank accounts in six countries :ufdup::lolbron:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
What exactly is wrong with those questions?

Almost all women in their 30s are looking for a husband and have to prioritize financial stability, no women at that stage in her life wants a broke nikka that drives a pinto and lives with his mama...

Besides that, what good is knowing what your favorite restaurant is if you can't afford to take her there?

I always asked women those same questions which let them know I have no interest in a serious relationship with a broke bytch, if you look right you can get the dikk but that's all you getting...

If you're short and ugly, I do not advise being that direct with your words...

Financial Stability doesn't guarantee that she's gonna stay. A bytch would stay with a square to get pampered but then get side dyck elsewhere especially if the square can't even satisfy her.

Why you think you see alot of rich or well off dudes out there struggling? They think their money gonna overcompensate their lack of communication, charisma, personality. Not to mention so many of them are paying dating coaches on how to talk to women and all this goofy shyt.

They spend close to 30 years chasing the bag and not developing no form of skill to communicate with women so they enter the game like a deer in headlights, meet the wrong bytch and she end up ganking him for almost everything.

Daps
Financial Stability doesn't guarantee that she's gonna stay. A bytch would stay with a square to get pampered but then get side dyck elsewhere especially if the square can't even satisfy her.

Why you think you see alot of rich or well off dudes out there struggling? They think their money gonna overcompensate their lack of communication, charisma, personality. Not to mention so many of them are paying dating coaches on how to talk to women and all this goofy shyt.

They spend close to 30 years chasing the bag and not developing no form of skill to communicate with women so they enter the game like a deer in headlights, meet the wrong bytch and she end up ganking him for almost everything.

Add to this 45% of marriages in America bare sexless. I'm in the military dudes be tap dancing on 100k and wife anit happy and let on it will be a divorce :francis:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
bytches aint shyt but hoes and tricks

I can name at least a few hundred women personally who has some random baby and dont even know the dude
now wanna act reformed a year later and like they are FBI screening dudes to treat them well

I know bytches with 12 year old kids that I've personally never even seen the father to in my entire life

These new younger bytches are woke, but too woke to deal with... so smart their stupid
and older women connive and burn :manny: I had a bytch with 3 kids keep asking me if I wanted any
for whatever reason she was surprised that I said yes... she figured since I dont have any, I must not want them
I play her out and let her figure her shyt out, divorce with a dude etc ... she ends up with another baby with a dude she knows for 6 months :russ:
now she's still lingering around and she's got 4 kids, (obviously the newest one she thought about having for awhile) and she cant even afford to have 2 kids let alone 4

But like this thread says, a older bytch will bring her baggage to you, and then wild out if you bring it up ... while shes conniving into more self destruction
if you are grown, you dont need to vet someone... just state your business and make it work as an adult on your own terms these bytches dont communicate and want the world to revolve around them
I got a 4 bedroom house with space for kids and all that :sas2: my shyt paid off, you can continue that fall into despair on your own time, beloved. The only vetting a nikka has to do is... "what mistakes hasnt she made?" and "is this bytch crazy?"

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Why does it have to be the end all be all with this shyt?

I seen some of y’all talking about if y’all want a relationship then it’s ok for them to ask.

What if nikkas don’t want a relationship? I gotta tell my business to these chicks?

That’s what dating is like in your 30s? Every date gotta be like you about to be in a relationship with these broads?

Ain’t no fun bytches in they 30s?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So according to you if you don’t got your shyt together by 30 you wasted your life :mindblown:
Unless you get lucky and win the lottery or something equivalent...

tenor.gif