Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall want women to ask these questions or yall dont

make up your minds

If I were single I wouldn't entertain these questions. They have NOTHING to do with character.

People are commodities in the western world. If a bomb drops or this virus kills the current way people live the foundation of these types partnership will be destroyed along with it. Basing your parnter ship on economic performance no different buying/selling a slave.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"

That's actually a great idea for a date! :russ:

As soon as she starts talking about finances just hit her up with the "Oh why, yes I didn't forget to bring these just in case they're needed to make it to the second round of interviews :mjgrin:" and bring out a fake bank statement and a fake credit report with the account and social scratched out. :russ::russ::russ:
Might score you some p*ssy if you play it well. :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
What exactly is wrong with those questions?

Almost all women in their 30s are looking for a husband and have to prioritize financial stability, no women at that stage in her life wants a broke nikka that drives a pinto and lives with his mama...

Besides that, what good is knowing what your favorite restaurant is if you can't afford to take her there?

I always asked women those same questions which let them know I have no interest in a serious relationship with a broke bytch, if you look right you can get the dikk but that's all you getting...

If you're short and ugly, I do not advise being that direct with your words...

this is cold shyt but its true

when i was single, i didnt have no problem telling a woman what i did for a living because i was making like 60K a year (they never knew how much i made)..i should know what a woman does for money and vice versa...so no unexpected shyt comes up among other things..thats part of the game

now if you really came up and you had a lot to lose i can see how that question could be seen as prying.. .i know a couple of ppl who had to front for a while just make sure they werent dealing with gold diggers before they were privy to that info

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
He is saying that they ask those questions in an off putting way. It's the same way men can creep women out by focusing on sex too early on even if they might be willing to have sex with you eventually.
This is really what the thread is about, just some women dating too business-like. It's not at all that they shouldn't ask those questions. :yeshrug: More like they should be less blunt about it, because it's also not in their best interest to appear too financially-focused.

Of course a woman should care about not ending up with a bum.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would answer everything is she does the same, don’t be unequally yoked brehs :ufdup:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is really what the thread is about, just some women dating too business-like. It's not at all that they shouldn't ask those questions. :yeshrug: More like they should be less blunt about it, because it's also not in their best interest to appear too financially-focused.

Of course a woman should care about not ending up with a bum.

I think these dudes are just pandering for some reason.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I can see if a woman is asking serious ass questions on 2nd maybe 3rd date "What are we " "What's your plans for us" "Where do u see yourself in 5 years". The 1st date should be simple sit down and casually talk .I'm not talking about my job nothing business like .You can ask me where I grew up,what my childhood was like .What do I do for fun? Shyt like that .

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
City Hall, Social worker, Teacher, Lawyer, Business Owner, Scammer, etc.... I actually go outside.

Now what is the point of this question?
and you asked them directly..."what do you offer besides a pretty face and sex" on the first date!?!?!?

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Women gather information well,women are always thinking steps ahead. They may pretend like they don't but they do. Once you cats learn women's TRUE nature you won't be caught by surprise.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
You said alot but my question was not answered. How does everything you said relate to my question. How does his material possessions determine how he will TREAT YOU?

His material possessions don’t necessarily dictate how he will treat me, but it absolute confirms where his values align. Personal values are just as pivotal to a successful relationship as how a person treats you. This is not an either/or category. In fact, if couples are aligned on religion, family, children AND finances, their rate of divorce incrementally decreases.

One of the managers at a previous job had a wife that didnt work. He made enough to support both of them and live a comfortable lifestlye.

His expectations for her:
He expected his clothes ironed for the entire week
He extected breakfast, lunch(for work), and dinner to be made
She had to keep the house clean, and watch the kids
He required 100% of the housework to be done by her and for her to wear what he bought for her.

Not saying he is like this(maybe maybe not), but alot of men who make excess amounts of money come with alot of expectations, and many do treat women like possessions because they assume woman is focused on the finances anyway.

Most men who can afford this know women are looking at their earnings and most in turn make these women earn their position well after they have obtained it. Just FYI. There are not alot of fools with lots of money.

If those requirements are what that wife & husband agreed upon, then I take no issue with that. Their relationship is their relationship.

The men who treat women like possessions, instead of people, display a major character flaw despite what income bracket they reside in. I wouldn't want to entertain the stable a-hole, just as I wouldn't want to entertain the financially irresponsible guy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
One of the managers at a previous job had a wife that didnt work. He made enough to support both of them and live a comfortable lifestlye.

His expectations for her:
He expected his clothes ironed for the entire week
He extected breakfast, lunch(for work), and dinner to be made
She had to keep the house clean, and watch the kids
He required 100% of the housework to be done by her and for her to wear what he bought for her.

Not saying he is like this(maybe maybe not), but alot of men who make excess amounts of money come with alot of expectations, and many do treat women like possessions because they assume woman is focused on the finances anyway.

Most men who can afford this know women are looking at their earnings and most in turn make these women earn their position well after they have obtained it. Just FYI. There are not alot of fools with lots of money.

This. I don't mind a woman inquiring about my money. She just needs to know that I'm not a fool.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So in others words ...it okay for a women to not be TACTFUL :what:?
I don't think that is the issue: and it speaks to the kind of women these men are going on dates with.

I've gone on dates with women where we both talk about a variety of pretty fun and interesting things, and use that as an opportunity to divulge career and interest information in a pleasant way.

If we're talking about work and career stuff, and she complains about her medical residency or late nights at an M&A firm, I can gauge her financial and personal well-being from that, without begging her for tax receipts.

Genuine career-women can gauge without having to bombard. Women who went through a checklist right beforehand are the ones who will need to bombard.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
and you asked them directly..."what do you offer besides a pretty face and sex" on the first date!?!?!?
If they hit me with questions(only a couple did) like that I most certainly will. And shyt depending how I feel that would be the PG version of what I might say. They know me for being raw and uncut.

I don’t care if they would’ve left. And they knew that. I didn’t have to tell them that either. You don’t tell a woman anything you show them with your actions.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His material possessions don’t necessarily dictate how he will treat me, but it absolute confirms where his values align. Personal values are just as pivotal to a successful relationship as how a person treats you. This is not an either/or category. In fact, if couples are aligned on religion, family, children AND finances, their rate of divorce incrementally decreases.

If those requirements are what that wife & husband agreed upon, then I take no issue with that. Their relationship is their relationship.

The men who treat women like possessions, instead of people, display a major character flaw despite what income bracket they reside in. I wouldn't want to entertain the stable a-hole, just as I wouldn't want to entertain the financially irresponsible guy.

How he treats you is directly related to his values, even moreso than his material possessions, yet the FOCUS is on the material. There 100 times is more focus on material in your post modern society than character. Its' disingenous to crowbar material possessions as a measuring stick for values, especially magnifying it over character. A peson with character who treats you well has your best interest. A person who has your best interest wants you to be happy. A person with alot of materials doesn't neccessarily want you to be happy, yet the FOCUS of material over character is pervasive around here andn talked about the MOST. To me it's a weak criteria.

As I said in another post. If society is turned upside down so will partnerships based on anything outside of character. This virus is exhibit A of that looking at all the divorces filed and many of those the couples have alot of material possesions. Not sayin that was their foundation, but it does make for an example of a weak foundation to partner.