Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"
growing up for most brothers is miserable, why would i expect a 30 year not to ask me where i stand on those issues... it lets one know how one has progress out here

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
growing up for most brothers is miserable, why would i expect a 30 year not to ask me where i stand on those issues... it lets one know how one has progress out here

He is saying that they ask those questions in an off putting way. It's the same way men can creep women out by focusing on sex too early on even if they might be willing to have sex with you eventually.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The sweet spot for a man in his early 30s is a woman that is 25-28. 24 for at the absolute youngest. 22/23 is way too young and immature.
That sounds good but shyt those women in their 30s and 40s who act like 19 year olds. Baggage is the name of the Game. A lot of women are emotionally immature.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that question doesn’t even reveal the woman’s motives either.

Granted, the car question is weird b/c you can see what a man drives when he picks you up for a date. However, if I saw a man in a Mercedes truck, but he still lives in an unfurnished apartment, I would think that his priorities are out of wack for my taste.

If a guy rents, I would ask him if he plans on owning. His answer would tell me if he’s interested in building assets to offer his children or if he doesn’t think about the future as much as I do.

Now the funny thing is, I can ask these questions & totally be a part of the FIRE movement, for example, which would mean that I’m actually a frugal woman. But YOU wouldn’t even consider that b/c any questions regarding stability are automatically linked to being a “gold digger” rather than a woman searching for someone with similar values in regards to money, savings & investing. Given that finances are the #1 reason for divorce, why shouldn’t it be up for discussion?

One of the managers at a previous job had a wife that didnt work. He made enough to support both of them and live a comfortable lifestlye.

His expectations for her:
He expected his clothes ironed for the entire week
He extected breakfast, lunch(for work), and dinner to be made
She had to keep the house clean, and watch the kids
He required 100% of the housework to be done by her and for her to wear what he bought for her.

Not saying he is like this(maybe maybe not), but alot of men who make excess amounts of money come with alot of expectations, and many do treat women like possessions because they assume woman is focused on the finances anyway.

Most men who can afford this know women are looking at their earnings and most in turn make these women earn their position well after they have obtained it. Just FYI. There are not alot of fools with lots of money.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If I'm only looking for sex then I would not see those questions you listed as a red flag. But if I'm looking for a quality man or a potential husband then yes I would see them as a red flag.

But I see where you are coming from.
:duck:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"
What exactly is wrong with those questions?

Almost all women in their 30s are looking for a husband and have to prioritize financial stability, no women at that stage in her life wants a broke nikka that drives a pinto and lives with his mama...

Besides that, what good is knowing what your favorite restaurant is if you can't afford to take her there?

I always asked women those same questions which let them know I have no interest in a serious relationship with a broke bytch, if you look right you can get the dikk but that's all you getting...

If you're short and ugly, I do not advise being that direct with your words...

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

yall want women to ask these questions or yall dont

make up your minds

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Woman isn't selective = she's a hoe who deserves whatever comes to her

Woman is selective = she wants too much and should just accept me for me

You nikkas don't even try to make sense anymore. TLR is neck and neck with LSA in the blame deflection Olympics :why:
yall want women to ask these questions or yall dont

make up your minds

Reading comprehension is everything.

A first date is no longer fun, dating these types of women in their thirties.

Let the information flow out a bit more naturally instead of ticking off your checklist in a cold and robotic manner.

We are men and have personalities and feelings and we are more than our wallets.

:tu: