Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Daps

Let me find out women be In conversations like this nikka but with they line of questioning

" Listen I like you and I want you but I need to know what you make in a month down to the dollar amount"

"Listen I like you and I want but my biological clock is ticking we can do this the easy way ...or we can do it the hard way...I'm a warrior to :ufdup:"

:russ::mjlol::lolbron: face ass nikkas

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No hate to OP but those questions are only bothersome if the answers aren't impressive.
One of my main advantages in dating has always been the ability to impress a black woman with my credentials. It's a REAL differentiator between you and the average pool of dudes out there
Been living alone and driving since 25, have only been unemployed for like 2 months since age 16, impressive job title at company ppl heard of and think are impressive
Putting that on the table don't even mean I plan on taking care of the woman I'm on the date with
It just mean they won't have to TAKE CARE OF ME. That alone can shoot you to the top of whatever list they have

i feel this with the credentials..my scenario the women in my age range (late 30s) and older start throwing feelers out at me...ive been with my lady for over a decade and we've been good...she's been with me as i came up..they ask roundabout questions to see if things are still good lol :lolbron:...now those women know where i work, which is incredibly well known. sometimes i dont even have to tell them what i do...but if they ask..i give them a wordy brainiac version and its :gladbron:...followed by telling me my lady is lucky she found me lol...this happens every now and then

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To me one of the most important things is if you are single is building your life up to the point it's so great. You gotta sit back and think is it worth giving it up for this chick?

Like me for example Pre covid I was traveling around the world like every 2 months (went to ten countries last year), meeting women all over the world:mjlit:, immersing myself in different cultures, taking photos etc. that even when I met chicks like a few years ago I would have prob wifed I was like nah when they brought up the so what are we :hhh:.

Majority of these chicks ain't with worth it

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that question doesn’t even reveal the woman’s motives either.

Granted, the car question is weird b/c you can see what a man drives when he picks you up for a date. However, if I saw a man in a Mercedes truck, but he still lives in an unfurnished apartment, I would think that his priorities are out of wack for my taste.

If a guy rents, I would ask him if he plans on owning. His answer would tell me if he’s interested in building assets to offer his children or if he doesn’t think about the future as much as I do.

Now the funny thing is, I can ask these questions & totally be a part of the FIRE movement, for example, which would mean that I’m actually a frugal woman. But YOU wouldn’t even consider that b/c any questions regarding stability are automatically linked to being a “gold digger” rather than a woman searching for someone with similar values in regards to money, savings & investing. Given that finances are the #1 reason for divorce, why shouldn’t it be up for discussion?

You said alot but my question was not answered. How does everything you said relate to my question. How does his material possessions determine how he will TREAT YOU?