Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, there's certain things you shouldn't do. If I'm a man making $300k and got 3 businesses I'm not dropping none of that. I think it's rude to ask people how much you make until you serious.

Far as I'm concerned I'm broke baby. I ain't got no money:mjgrin:

2 of my best friends have 6 figures from stocks and crypto stacked and counting. One owns an international business, and the other breh works at a hospital.

The funny part is one drives an 8 year old honda and the other drives a 4 year old compact toyota. Both are in their 30s and live with their parents.

Weeds out women in the OP

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
And dating women under 30 is like babysitting most of the time:yeshrug:

My girl 21 and I wanna strangle her ass half the time. My other girl 27 and it's the same shyt with more pessimism but also a little more maturity. It's gonna be some bullshyt regardless when women involved. That biological clock is some bullshyt tho.:mjlol: I feel bad for women sometimes cause we ain't really got that shyt.
nikka said my other girl. :dead:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
2 of my best friends have 6 figures from stocks and crypto stacked and counting. One owns an international business, and the other breh works at a hospital.

The funny part is one drives an 8 year old honda and the other drives a 4 year old compact toyota. Both are in their 30s and live with their parents.

Weeds out women in the OP
@junie :whistle:

Daps
I tell young guys all the time who are looking to vet a quality woman always ask her with a straight face and full confidence,

“So, tell me, what qualities do you bring to a relationship other than a pretty face and sex? “How can you add value to my, or a man’s life?”

99% of women will be :damn: on the inside scrambling for an answer.

Also, when I was in the dating game if a woman asked me off top about my job, finances, living arrangement, etc, I always answered but made sure I followed up with my own personal questions such as,

“How many sexual partners have you had, STD’s, abortions, are you in debt greater than $5k?”

When they got offended, which most of them will, I always followed up, and neutralized their hypocrisy with this statement.

“Well, it seems to me that you asked questions that were important to you that would determine how likely you are to continue getting to know me or if I’m worth anymore of your time.

“I thought I would do the same thing, ya know, asks questions to determine if you’re the type of woman I should “risk” building a relationship with.”

I tell brehs all the time, you have to speak WOMEN LOGIC TO WOMEN in order to expose their female hypocrisy and fukkery.

You can’t speak male logic to women. I’m convinced they have a supernatural power that prevents them from understanding it. So you have to speak their language to them.

Somebody that get it :salute:

Daps
So if a breh asked you how much your base pay, bonus, 401k is...you wouldn't have no issue? Cause women do this frequently.

Where I come from a woman start asking questions, you a lick

It funny cause the hood I grew up the OGs would always say you don't game a women threw your wallet ....thats trickin

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:Edit: Women of all ages need to be this way. You’d want ur daughter to be this way too.
I have no problem with women vetting.

But I do like 'em easy....:lolbron:

Actually, a lot of them are easy....but pretend that they are not.

Last edited: