Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Saw this comment on a vid. So true :mjlol:

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"
It all makes sense now.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These are reasonable questions, but I think you work your way to getting those answers instead of being hella interrogative.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The 5 year plan!

From that Steve Harvey book

Heard that a few times, I would like to jokingly saw, whatever it is, you're not in it, or only marginally so, but I would rather be more polite.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Dating women after 30 is miserable -- Its not a date its a job interview -- They dont even try to disguise it -- (1) What do you do for work (2) where do you live (3) do you rent or own (4) what kind of car do you drive etc -- Might as well go out with a bank statement and credit report -- NOT one question about you as a person - what do you like to do for fun - favorite restaurants - favorite music - do you like dogs or cats -- NOTHING -- They only want to qualify you materially to see if you can support them and the family they would like to create --"
Or worse the family they've ALREADY CREATED !!
:scusthov:

Those are questions woman at any adult age should ask

If she a single mom u gonna knock her for not asking enough about her bd before they got serious or she had sex with him.

But if she ask alot of questions about what u do

or what u got going for urself its a job interview.

Yall nikkas just love to complain about woman
AS someone who actually has something going for himself being looked at like some kinda paycheck is WACK.

I mean...we can't say women should make better choices in men and then complain when women actually try to do that.:yeshrug:
A man's self worth shouldn't be completely tied to his finances though, it's as shallow a judgement of
someone's character as a woman's breast size or waistline.
Let's be real, that's not looking for a good man, that's looking for a financial safety net.

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
This isn't a "woman" thing. Some men only care about how fat the ass is and how a chick fukks too.

You need to distinguish between the people in the 'dating arena' that are looking for 'Companionship', and the ones that are looking for 'Help'. The former will consider more than just your finances and retirement portfolio. While the other is almost solely interested in the latter.

Take it like this. Asking those questions the minute you meet is letting you know which type he/she is. Make your call and don't waste your time if you aren't looking for the same things.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So let me help you out . I was raised by WOMEN and one lesson I gathered is HOW you talk to women and there is ceartin shyt you just don't say ....why is it that men are the only ones that have to have tactful when it comes to the opposite sex ?
Well that’s why I have no problem mentioning sex when they do shyt like that.

if she’s into you she would ask you in a way that’s interesting.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel

That's because they ask grow up questions.
That's totally different when you used to date hoes and stupid girls.

Man up.