Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And dating women under 30 is like babysitting most of the time:yeshrug:

My girl 21 and I wanna strangle her ass half the time. My other girl 27 and it's the same shyt with more pessimism but also a little more maturity. It's gonna be some bullshyt regardless when women involved. That biological clock is some bullshyt tho.:mjlol: I feel bad for women sometimes cause we ain't really got that shyt.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So if a breh asked you how much your base pay, bonus, 401k is...you wouldn't have no issue? Cause women do this frequently.

Where I come from a woman start asking questions, you a lick
Yeah that shyt is tacky. But if she asks what you do? Do you like ur job? Is it ur dream career? A lotta women just as corny as a dudes outchea. Also some checks dating to pay rent so it’s a mixed bag.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:Edit: Women of all ages need to be this way. You’d want ur daughter to be this way too.

facts

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
[QUOTE="Booksnrain, post: 38369026, member: 22691"]Yeah that shyt is tacky. But if she asks what you do? Do you like ur job? Is it ur dream career? A lotta women just as corny as a dudes outchea. Also some checks dating to pay rent so it’s a mixed bag.[/QUOTE]

Now see those 1st date type questions. See yall, can be reasonable, yall just refuse not too
:lolbron:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Maybe I’m lucky because I’ve never been on a date where such questions were asked in a brusk manner... but I think it’s all about balance and tact.

Most women would be turned off if you navigated the conversation to sex before the first drink has even touched the coaster.

No different from a woman immediately inquiring about a man’s finances/education... we’d be equally turned off.

I myself dress as humbly as possible when going on a first date. I’ve learned my lesson from being too flash in the past.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would never get mad at a quality woman w/ shyt to offer being interested in info that reveals whether or not I'm a suitable partner. Thing is, it's a certain type of girl that gets hyper aggressive and unsubtle w/ the questions. And there are only a few women that give off a strong enough vibe of being quality women before you even really know her.

What reasonable quality dudes shouldn't tolerate is:
*Women grilling you on details they didn't give a shyt about for like the last decade
*Women trying to make you the dude who waits like a month or something to get intimate when the 10, 20, 30, whatever dudes before them, most w/ less to offer, got it on the 1st date, 2nd date, or the same night they met at the club
*Women grilling you when they have nothing to offer...some women are like Division II role players wanting to get pitched by the Lakers before working out for them

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I tell young guys all the time who are looking to vet a quality woman always ask her with a straight face and full confidence,

“So, tell me, what qualities do you bring to a relationship other than a pretty face and sex? “How can you add value to my, or a man’s life?”

99% of women will be :damn: on the inside scrambling for an answer.

Also, when I was in the dating game if a woman asked me off top about my job, finances, living arrangement, etc, I always answered but made sure I followed up with my own personal questions such as,

“How many sexual partners have you had, STD’s, abortions, are you in debt greater than $5k?”

When they got offended, which most of them will, I always followed up, and neutralized their hypocrisy with this statement.

“Well, it seems to me that you asked questions that were important to you that would determine how likely you are to continue getting to know me or if I’m worth anymore of your time.

“I thought I would do the same thing, ya know, asks questions to determine if you’re the type of woman I should “risk” building a relationship with.”

I tell brehs all the time, you have to speak WOMEN LOGIC TO WOMEN in order to expose their female hypocrisy and fukkery.

You can’t speak male logic to women. I’m convinced they have a supernatural power that prevents them from understanding it. So you have to speak their language to them.

That question does not work if she’s more successful than you.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Men should do the same thing

Marry a woman from a good background, get an investment from in-laws and you just might set your descendants up for life

BINGO...

ask the woman everything, how good is your credit, where u work, where u live, how many kids u got, who u dated in your past

and if she says my credit is at 300, I work at target or unemployed at the moment, I live in the hood or some bad apartment complex, and she have bad ass kids she doesn’t discipline and her ex dudes been nothing but criminals and bums, THEN U JUST GET WHAT U WANT FROM HER AND BOUNCED TO THE NEXT QUALIFIED WOMAN

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all younger people dated like this, they'd save themselves a lot of time and heartache.

How is the kind of car you drive or whether you rent an apartment or own a home related to heartache? Help me see the connection here.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:Edit: Women of all ages need to be this way. You’d want ur daughter to be this way too.

So how is the type of car a man drives and whether he rents or owns related to how he will treat her?

Last edited: