Dating women over 30 is basically a job interview

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I thought men wanted women to choose better? But when they vet, you have a problem b/c it’s harder to finesse easy p*ssy from them with the bare minimum effort. But if they do give it up, you insult them and call loose or easy or hoes.

A lotta dudes struggle with consistency and try to push that off on women. But some of ya’ll be the main ones not knowing what the hell you want.:francis:Edit: Women of all ages need to be this way. You’d want ur daughter to be this way too.

I love you Book, but you know you 'in
:mjgrin:

Daps
That was one of the questions in the OP.

Im okay with the job question. I work here. I do this. Yada yada. Who cares. The rent/own question is mad snobby :camby: and I’m roughly halfway to saving up a down payment on a rental. I can imagine some snobby broad looking down on you for not owning while she don’t have a bed frame for her mattress.

If she ask that than yea that a red flag

TaxCollector13459

Daps
Lol! I’m sure but I’m just speaking in general. I’ve heard many guys express similar concerns but people ain’t being real. Dudes want sex. There’s nothing wrong with that but a smart woman learns to say “fukk his feelings” and look out for her own best interests early on. Being permissive to dudes and giving them what they want rarely works. And when it goes left, women will simply be blamed anyway.

Somebody insinuating that a woman is bitter or unreasonable for asking normal shyt to get to know somebody that wants her to potentially risk her physical and reproductive health to fukk a stranger is hilarious to me.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
It’s not even about a biological clock the way some dudes wanna spin it. It’s about dating being a risky ass endeavor. Too many chicks are birdbrains and too many dudes want easy p*ssy.

1st date????? Yalll tweakinnnnnn

TaxCollector13459

Daps
If it’s a rudeness issue, that’s one thing I can understand.
But the other side of the equation is that I’ve gone on dates where dudes don’t want to share ANYTHING and get aggressive or offended at even the slightest question about what they do. Which is a major red flag.
Stuff like this should come up b/c what you do is a pretty big part of who you are. :yeshrug:

So if a breh asked you how much your base pay, bonus, 401k is...you wouldn't have no issue? Cause women do this frequently.

Where I come from a woman start asking questions, you a lick

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
It makes sense they don't want to waste time. However, the problem is that if you judge a potential partner based on these questions and you don't truly like the person, it's very likely that you will get married and have a kid quickly, and quickly have a divorce. The Guy might be 6 certs, 6 figures but once the lady gets to know him, he dislikes him then gets a divorce

This is why, ideally you should try to find someone you truly like in your 20s

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Problem is, I’m not against marriage but I know too many women that are in a rush to be married just to be married. The biggest tall tale sign is when all their friends are or in the process of getting married and that’s all the they can talk about. That’s not a good foundation for a relationship to be built on. It just comes across as superficial.

The easy way to dead those conversations with these type of women, which I’ve had many encounters with is just to simply ask them,

“Write down all the qualities, responsibilities, mindset and demeanor that is needed to be a wife and eventually a mother, and explain who has helped or how have you cultivated this to make you a well rounded wife?”

(I promise they will struggle with this heavy! They will get dismissive and mad if they legit down have a quality answer or answers) :mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
No one wants to feel like they're just a wallet or just a vagina

No problem with asking those questions but there is a respectful and humanizing way to go about it

Those questions should not make you feel like you are a just a wallet.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I agree. But to some men, women cant win if we are inquisitive or don’t ask shyt period. Either way, we are complained about.

Do what you do regardless of who has what to say. That being said, we appreciate those who have the ability to differentiate between curiosity and entitled nosiness, as though men exist just to answer questions on a woman's clock-ticking timetable.

Balance. :manny: