Dating white girls...

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Why do you faux militants care so much about what another breh does with his dikk? :stopitslime:
I see you "militants" in JBO :sas2:
Never claimed to be a "militant" nor do I care. It's the dudes that never get play from White girls but fail to pick up the message and still try to pursue them who I find annoying. If that's what you like and they go for you, :manny:. Just don't complain when/if they don't. And who hasn't been to JBO :what:? Just not any of those "pawg" threads though.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never claimed to be a "militant" nor do I care. It's the dudes that never get play from White girls but fail to pick up the message and still try to pursue them who I find annoying. If that's what you like and they go for you, :manny:. Just don't complain when/if they don't. And who hasn't been to JBO :what:? Just not any of those "pawg" threads though.
:manny:

:dead: at @Chris.B fukking obese 60 year old "pawgs" RAW while getting nutted on by their husbands.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
But you're in Canada. American small towns are on that 100% pure :mjpls: unless it's a college town, a military town or some hippie granola small town like in Vermont.
Really? :patrice:

I've been though a few small towns while traveling in TX and while the white men there hated me the white women were curious about me and flirted with me since I didn't act like how they stereotype us.

If I was a c00n I'd of eaten well. :dead:

Last edited:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
IMO, all woman are the same......they like what they like, don't think about race so much.
The key to getting women is figuring out if she is feeling you without her actually telling you that she does. The moment you sense that she would give you the time a day is the moment that you pounce like a lion and slay that p*ssy.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well..then either go where the Aboriginal girls are or just try black girls

Fuk, Jamaicans are such c00ns :why:

:pacspit:

Go suck ya muda. All that talk behind a key board. You would not say that shyt in real life you p*ssy bwoy. I love how key board warriors talk shyt, but won't do noting about. Just suck ya muda u skunt. Self hating wastemon. Talk shyt to other black people from the islands, but call yourself pro-black, FOH. :camby:

By the way hold this neg. :umad:

@ICC

Mane don't listen to that wastemon. Like other members said, you have to be more confident in yourself and be more aggressive. Or move to a populated area with more blacks that's living there or more diverse. If that don't work try online dating.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hello.

I have a very simple question. Obviously there are many factors that play into whether someone like you or not, and physical attraction is a big one despite what people say. But does that not also mean that race play a role? I ask because I am 25 years old, and live in a very white part of Canada with few black people. And my " proper dating" history has been 0 up to this day.

I'm not self pitying about it, because I know there are even white guys without girlfriends. But I'm very confused as to what the problem is with *me*. Everyone always tells me that I'm confident, good looking, funny, honest and a good guy. But I seem to always fail with girls. Now I've had girls come on to me in my life, so I'm not saying that I don't get female attention. But it seems that when I go for girls, I always get rejected. I asked out two girls at work before(I know, I know) and they both said yes, but then quit suddenly and never spoke to me again. I asked out another one recently, and she said no, but kept talking to me and I distanced myself, to the point where she asked if I was angry at her. Anyway this recent girl and I still work together, but it's hard seeing her around and sometimes I still make play at her, and each time she says no. I feel like an idiot.

Now. My overall question to you guys, not girl, because I know that it can be quite different for women. Is whether or not you feel that race has played a negative role in your social life, dating outside your race and or whether it's a "confidence" issue. I am raised by African parents and was taught to never put hands on a woman without her permission. So the only thing I ever do when I'm interested in a girl, is little things like compliment her, put my hand on her back while talking, etc.

Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just not meeting enough people? I have a car(it's a van), go to school, work and stay in shape. So I'm a little puzzled as to why I'm constantly failing. I don't want to become bitter or cynical, but I know that outside of dating, white people still ask me stupid questions and have stereotyped views of me at first too. So I'm wondering why it wouldn't be different in dating. Thanks.

ieclECidmSJW4.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Man fukk these idiots. At the end of the day, none of them are goona get and keep YOUR dikk wet. So whatever YOU do, is on YOU. If you white girls, that's wassup, you striking out with sisters, hey it be like that sometimes. White girls feeling you more. that's wassup. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is what YOU and that BECKIE think.