Dating white girls...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bol @Emperor_ReinScarf I told ya Bree London is your twin. Two peas in a pod. Both y'all licking and sucking cac's ass. Lucky you ain't in the 50's. You would have met the same fate as Emmitt Till. Just sad!

except I don't nice try.

dont compare me to some two dollar strumpet brehette

i have no qualms against good black women

so :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you're attractive, you're attractive to women period (no homo) :yeshrug:. If most cac women consider you :scust: than so will most black, asian, native american and latino women. :manny:

Ugly is ugly :ufdup:

which is why i said dude is prob ugly

every ugly guy who struggles dating drops the same line, im confident, my friends say im cute and lists good nice guy traits.

but even if hes ugly he could fix himself no homo whats ugly to one chick aint to the other

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Hate to be rude but you sound like a square. Girls probably aren't interested in your personality. Learn to either be more charming and come across as cool. Or just stop tryna charm females period and let your looks/aura talk for you. Its better to say only a few words, then to have a full blown convo where you just sound like a total weirdo.

I personally have had girls turn me down seemingly based on race a lot. But for every white female whose turned me down theres been another one who approached first.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Stop complaining breh, you still have it better than brown or yellow men, unless you look like Kenttv :mjcry:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Hello.

I have a very simple question. Obviously there are many factors that play into whether someone like you or not, and physical attraction is a big one despite what people say. But does that not also mean that race play a role? I ask because I am 25 years old, and live in a very white part of Canada with few black people. And my " proper dating" history has been 0 up to this day.

I'm not self pitying about it, because I know there are even white guys without girlfriends. But I'm very confused as to what the problem is with *me*. Everyone always tells me that I'm confident, good looking, funny, honest and a good guy. But I seem to always fail with girls. Now I've had girls come on to me in my life, so I'm not saying that I don't get female attention. But it seems that when I go for girls, I always get rejected. I asked out two girls at work before(I know, I know) and they both said yes, but then quit suddenly and never spoke to me again. I asked out another one recently, and she said no, but kept talking to me and I distanced myself, to the point where she asked if I was angry at her. Anyway this recent girl and I still work together, but it's hard seeing her around and sometimes I still make play at her, and each time she says no. I feel like an idiot.

Now. My overall question to you guys, not girl, because I know that it can be quite different for women. Is whether or not you feel that race has played a negative role in your social life, dating outside your race and or whether it's a "confidence" issue. I am raised by African parents and was taught to never put hands on a woman without her permission. So the only thing I ever do when I'm interested in a girl, is little things like compliment her, put my hand on her back while talking, etc.

Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just not meeting enough people? I have a car(it's a van), go to school, work and stay in shape. So I'm a little puzzled as to why I'm constantly failing. I don't want to become bitter or cynical, but I know that outside of dating, white people still ask me stupid questions and have stereotyped views of me at first too. So I'm wondering why it wouldn't be different in dating. Thanks.

How many times have you asked women out?

To an extent, it's a numbers game. Also, you'll do a lot better with women who are more interested in you than the ones you're interested in.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hello.

I have a very simple question. Obviously there are many factors that play into whether someone like you or not, and physical attraction is a big one despite what people say. But does that not also mean that race play a role? I ask because I am 25 years old, and live in a very white part of Canada with few black people. And my " proper dating" history has been 0 up to this day.

I'm not self pitying about it, because I know there are even white guys without girlfriends. But I'm very confused as to what the problem is with *me*. Everyone always tells me that I'm confident, good looking, funny, honest and a good guy. But I seem to always fail with girls. Now I've had girls come on to me in my life, so I'm not saying that I don't get female attention. But it seems that when I go for girls, I always get rejected. I asked out two girls at work before(I know, I know) and they both said yes, but then quit suddenly and never spoke to me again. I asked out another one recently, and she said no, but kept talking to me and I distanced myself, to the point where she asked if I was angry at her. Anyway this recent girl and I still work together, but it's hard seeing her around and sometimes I still make play at her, and each time she says no. I feel like an idiot.

Now. My overall question to you guys, not girl, because I know that it can be quite different for women. Is whether or not you feel that race has played a negative role in your social life, dating outside your race and or whether it's a "confidence" issue. I am raised by African parents and was taught to never put hands on a woman without her permission. So the only thing I ever do when I'm interested in a girl, is little things like compliment her, put my hand on her back while talking, etc.

Am I doing something wrong? Or am I just not meeting enough people? I have a car(it's a van), go to school, work and stay in shape. So I'm a little puzzled as to why I'm constantly failing. I don't want to become bitter or cynical, but I know that outside of dating, white people still ask me stupid questions and have stereotyped views of me at first too. So I'm wondering why it wouldn't be different in dating. Thanks.

Negged for shytting where you eat. :ufdup:

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
I date whoever I get along with......for some reason though, I actually have found myself dating americanized middle eastern women. Ive had a taste of every ethnicity, and from my experience middle eastern women are some of the best sex Ive ever had.
Middle Eastern/North African women are the GOAT, the GOAT