Dating white girls...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man fukk these idiots. At the end of the day, none of them are goona get and keep YOUR dikk wet. So whatever YOU do, is on YOU. If you white girls, that's wassup, you striking out with sisters, hey it be like that sometimes. White girls feeling you more. that's wassup. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is what YOU and that BECKIE think.

theres no sisters to strike out with in saskatachewan
in a province of a million theres like 2,500 black women and probably like only 500 in his dating demographic minus all the ones that are in relationships or not attracted and how big the province is
slim to nil :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
theres no sisters to strike out with in saskatachewan
in a province of a million theres like 2,500 black women and probably like only 500 in his dating demographic minus all the ones that are in relationships or not attracted and how big the province is
slim to nil :manny:

Point is, it's some beckies bout that interracial life in his age group. nikka ain't gotta be completely lonely. He'll don't Canada got a nice size Asian pop to, homie must not be getting out enough.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man fukk these idiots. At the end of the day, none of them are goona get and keep YOUR dikk wet. So whatever YOU do, is on YOU. If you white girls, that's wassup, you striking out with sisters, hey it be like that sometimes. White girls feeling you more. that's wassup. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is what YOU and that BECKIE think.

Nah. That ain't what's up.

Though your sentiments when combined with your name being below the mason dixon is unintentional comedy.

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
You sound like a nerd, OP.

Stop being a nerd. Smoke newports.

(Stop expecting advice from a bunch of people who would rather shyt on you than actually help you. That's your first mistake on a public forum. Stop being so open with sharing your flaws with random people. That's...stupid.

But if you REALLY need it fro a random person, here's what I'll tell you: You dno't sound confident at all about pursuing something deeper. You sound incredibly passive and easy to walk over for personal gain, which is what some women can/will do to people like you. There's a difference between being a 'good guy' and a 'good person'. Don't build the image of a 'good guy'. Show this woman that you're interested, let's chill or whatever.

In the end white women is essentially the same process as dating any other race.)

Last edited:

Sean

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Growing up in my hood, we used to brag about how easy white girls were to smash. We stuck to black chicks and we only publicly claimed black chicks but, it was an understood and universally acknowledged that white bytches were smuts. Shyt it was a time when only white girls gave head. black girls acted like they was too good to do it :russ:

Get online and its all white girls dont want black men. dont find us attractive. we look stupid and desperate tryna holla.

Makes me wonder about who's writing this stuff on here and what they look like :mjpls:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
which is why i said dude is prob ugly

every ugly guy who struggles dating drops the same line, im confident, my friends say im cute and lists good nice guy traits.

but even if hes ugly he could fix himself no homo whats ugly to one chick aint to the other
the thing is when your ugly you can't really tell you are because people will dance around the topic and say just the opposite

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Growing up in my hood, we used to brag about how easy white girls were to smash. We stuck to black chicks and we only publicly claimed black chicks but, it was an understood and universally acknowledged that white bytches were smuts. Shyt it was a time when only white girls gave head. black girls acted like they was too good to do it :russ:

Get online and its all white girls dont want black men. dont find us attractive. we look stupid and desperate tryna holla.

Makes me wonder about who's writing this stuff on here and what they look like :mjpls:

tDtV4re.png

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
fukk a couple hookers and one that'll let you piss on her face.

That should make you comfortable around hot bytches instead of the chump you are now.