Dating white girls...

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Try to put on some Palmer's Cocoa butter formula body and face lotion when you go talk to them :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most white women are not attracted to black men

:snoop::mjlol:ok

no duh and it doesnt matter
look in canada there is only 450k black men

theres 12 million white women
even if 10% of white women are attracted to black men in canada

thats 1.2 million double the black male population

same in the usa

when you are a majority even a tiny percent of that majortiy being attracted is still a sizeable number

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

same in the usa

when you are a majority even a tiny percent of that majortiy being attracted is still a sizeable number

These low self esteem :flabbynsick: c00ns projecting their :flabbynsick: experience onto other brehs. :mjlol:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

same in the usa

:ohhh:you had your white woman love us stats all ready to go
:wow:Canada, sad

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
they still cling to the only trashy white women and fat white women like black guys

to make em feel better

Low self esteem c00ns act like all cac men are some mythical creatures that routinely pull dimes every night:mjlol::dead::heh:

Visit any walmart or store/restaurant that caters to a low end clientele in the south and you'll see cacs all over the place with women that make you go :scust::scusthov::damn::huhldup:
:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Low self esteem c00ns act like all cac men are some mythical creatures that routinely pull dimes every night:mjlol:

Visit any walmart or store that caters to a low end clientele in the south and you'll so cacs all over the place with women that make you go :scust::scusthov::damn::huhldup:

ive been to the whitest of the white towns you could possibly even imagine, im talking no name hick towns with a mom and pop store as the grocery store and i was with my friends and still getting in

every saskatchewan roughrider is prob knee deep in white puzzy so again i dunno how this dude is struggling
:ehh:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I live in Saskatchewan Canada. There's some pretty brutal racism here, but I hate thinking so negatively about people. I can't move because school and my family i more important right now. I don't want to uproot myself over women.

Erm. What does it mean to c00n exactly?

Go out of your way to try to date your oppressors brehs :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ive been to the whitest of the white towns you could possibly even imagine, im talking no name hick towns with a mom and pop store as the grocery store and i was with my friends and still getting in

every saskatchewan roughrider is prob knee deep in white puzzy so again i dunno how this dude is struggling
:ehh:

If you're attractive, you're attractive to women period (no homo) :yeshrug:. If most cac women consider you :scust: than so will most black, asian, native american and latino women. :manny:

Ugly is ugly :ufdup:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
powell460.jpg

Nobody's reading all of that.