MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/okcupid-race_n_5811840.html

I've tried online dating, most guys struggle to get responses on there to begin with. You think black men get any play for serious girls? Come on

:snoop:

the last girl i smashed was a white model off tinder , 95% of my matches on tinder when i used it were whte girls

when i dabbled in pof and okcupid i never even messaged women first yet my inbox always had messages

your profile/pics must suck or your ugly

like i said a black man in saskatchewan should have ZERO PROBLEMS, theres like 2,500 of you in a province of a million

like come on breh, if you cant eat in saskatchewan something is totally wrong

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most white women are not attracted to black men, if that's who you are going after. You're 25, if the area is not working for you in terms of romantic pursuits and that is what's most important to you, you're probably going to need to move. Where do u live?
:duck: unless you're in some :scusthov: backwards small town.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
:what: funny how you been calling dude a c00n this whole time to make yourself feel better. negged

How am I c00ning? I dont simp white people. I didnt know Saskatchewan was THAT white so I probably shouldnt have called OP a c00n though. I personally prefer brown girls so if I lived in rural Canada, I'd be going after the First Nations girls before cacs and asians

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How am I c00ning? I dont simp white people. I didnt know Saskatchewan was THAT white so I probably shouldnt have called OP a c00n though. I personally prefer brown girls so if I lived in rural Canada, I'd be going after the First Nations girls before cacs and asians
You are a cac st0rmfr0nt plant, so i guess you're not a c00n.
:ban:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

where they exist are usually where no black people are
winnipeg, saskatchewan, bc

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Always-Right Liggins Why does a cac st0rmfr0nt plant who says shyt like this still have posting abilities? :stopitslime:

Wake up! We are cursed. The two most hated groups in the world are Africans (and people of African descent) and Muslims (people who worship false prophets)

We are hated everywhere. Every other group looks down their nose at us yet we stay trying to buddy up with them, get with their women and move to their countries. Africa is a complete shythole. Africans let outsiders push them around and have been for quite some time. Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Europeans. Every black majority area is a shythole. We're the only people where our women look masculine with natural hair (fuk it,I said it) while everyone else gets long, silky hair women. Unattractive features. We never even invented the wheel. We are cursed. Point blank period and we'll never be successful as a whole on this earth until we acknowledge the wrong doings of the Egyptians.

We? :usure:Us? :wtb:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:duck: unless you're in some :scusthov: backwards small town.

most white women are not overall, the same in most races most people are attracted to their own race, however there is so much white women in north america that are.

there are some white women who only date black men, there aer some white women who date every race and have no preference, there are some white women who would never date a black man then they find one, and there are white women who will never ever date a black man

who cares, ive never had a issue getting a white woman when I wanted one, ive dated white doctors, white models, white retail workers :heh:, white girls with big titties and a big ass

i guarantee i could create a profile in saskatchewan using my photos on okcupid and get like ten unsolicited messages in 5 hours

thats why i know this dude is prob flabby and sick looking or screams rapist
:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
most white women are not overall, the same in most races most people are attracted to their own race, however there is so much white women in north america that are.

there are some white women who only date black men, there aer some white women who date every race and have no preference, there are some white women who would never date a black man then they find one, and there are white women who will never ever date a black man

who cares

i guarantee i could create a profile in saskatchewan using my photos on okcupid and get like ten unsolicited messages in 5 hours

thats why i know this dude is prob flabby and sick looking or screams rapist
:patrice:

Unless he lives in a :huhldup: small town , i'm going to have to agree.