Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What you talking about. You ain't heard that if a women becomes a single mother she is supposed to shrivel up and die. Not go out here and date again and possibly get married and continue on with her life like everyone else.

Dating is forbidden for single moms......per the coli logic...:mjlol:

But a man can be divorced, be a single dad or have 19 kids and should get his pick of litter of women...as women throw rose petals at his feet.

The coli wild man with this logic....:laff::laff:

I can't even trip this place gives me the best laughs...:laff:

Coli probably gonna help me live to 132 years old laughing at these threads...:laff:
LMAO...this place was in shambles over Ciara finding happiness with Russ. Like she's just supposed to remain Future's bustdown and wallow in self-pity the rest of her life

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's not 1000 BC, there's a few more but the gap is vastly overstated and unless a man spends half his time traveling the country just for women it will never be actually relevant. You can call it excuses but it's reality. Every single man cannot sit there waiting for a childless woman at a certain age as you suggested and even you as you age will find things futile trying to be 55 expecting childless women. It is what it is.
How did 35 become 55? I think you're making assumptions based on your own experiences. I plan to get married before 55 if marriage is what I choose. Idk why I would be waiting that long. I haven't encountered one woman yet who I've had to settle for because there were no childless women. Again maybe you travel in different circles. :yeshrug:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It's not 1000 BC, there's a few more but the gap is vastly overstated and unless a man spends half his time traveling the country just for women it will never be actually relevant. You can call it excuses but it's reality. Every single man cannot sit there waiting for a childless woman at a certain age as you suggested and even you as you age will find things futile trying to be 55 expecting childless women. It is what it is.

I highlighted the most important phrase in your paragraph.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.

This post is the reality outside of the internet.. Thats why these dudes spend all their time on numerous websites..

Daps
Low income and broke are not mutually exclusive...

Most women have fukked up spending habits

This right here

A lot of single mothers (regardless of race) try to spend to keep up with their friends who don’t have kids, stay on top of current trends and buy unnecessary stuff for the household. Stay compounding their situation with poor decision-making.

If a single woman with no kids is telling me all the things she gonna do with her money but is asking me to pay her bills, I’m done. I couldn’t imagine if they had kids. Avoid that situation unless you’re willing to leverage it AND never see that money again.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
do yall talk to actual women? like as people not holes you're drilling? not every single mom had a kid with a deadbeat dad, every woman aint looking for step daddy nor to be saved. plenty of single moms kids have a dad in their lives. but like most people who have a need for love and companionship, they're looking for a life partner. yes, if kids are in the picture you'll need to accept that, but single moms are looking for a fulfilling love like any other woman.
Then wouldn't it be better to do it with the child's father?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO...this place was in shambles over Ciara finding happiness with Russ. Like she's just supposed to remain Future's bustdown and wallow in self-pity the rest of her life

You think this place in shambles....lipstick alley wanted to send a lynch mob to go get ciara...:mjlol:

You would think she was a single mother white woman marrying Russ...:lolbron:.

But never forget all the angry women online when usher married his first wife. She was dark skin, divorced mother of two and a hair dresser...:mjlol:

Them heffas online wanted to hire mossad to assassinate her...:mjlol:

If dudes really hate single moms they need to be happy these dudes taking these women off their hands.

shyt like me complaining dudes dating fat women. Man that just leaves more skinny women out there for me...:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
so it's horrible to be a single mom and horrible to wait :jbhmm:
I think women should find the best partner for themselves at a young age and begin their family.

what’s happening is they are getting everything else first then trying to start their family.

That said people need to know the difference from being a baby mother than being a single mother. Single mothers were married first….:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Real talk when I was in college there was a really pretty sista. Pretty much everyone wanted to date her. Well at like 15 she fukked up got a boyfriend and had sex once. Per her own words she and messed up and got pregnant and had a baby cause she didn't make her boyfriend use a condom.

Well fast forward to college. She could date anyone on campus cause she was so pretty (and very smart too). But most dudes would give up cause she wasn't gonna give up the ass. The pregnancy at 15 scared her so bad that she swore off sex until marriage.

So long story short I one dude I knew ended up talking to her. He dated her all through college and grad school. She didn't give him the ass until like grad school. Anyway they been married for some years. He adopted her kid and they got two kids together. She is some big time nurse director now (she ended up getting a PhD in nursing).

My other homie dated her (girl who had a baby at 15) for awhile but dumped her cause she wouldn't give up the ass. He ended up dating an upper classman (she didn't have a kid). But all the older kats on campus knew that she use to be one of the biggest hoes on campus but stopped hoeing her junior year to become a good girl. Anyway he married her after college. Didn't work out cause she couldn't let go of her hoe ways. He found out she was fukking other dudes when he would be out of town for work.

Anyway I ain't here to judge no one. But folks need to understand that in the real world everything is on a case by case basis.

bingo!!!!

all I would say is never date a woman who has more than 1 kid, cause that is a headache

I know sisters who had one kid and body counts real low, but then I know chicks I work with who has no kids but probably had 6 dudes within 5 months

I would also say listen to each female and how they talk about they past and you will know what type of woman you dealing with

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol she’s probably saving you. A lot of yall don’t have anything worth bringing to a mother and a child, but your opinion, yet you still pursue them to play games. Leave that demographic of women alone. I mean at the very least you know she’s fertile and you don’t want to get jammed up being another baby father.

Let’s not mention men with constant financial binds. It’s just less acceptable to ask women, doesn’t stop many of them though.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
How did 35 become 55? I think you're making assumptions based on your own experiences. I plan to get married before 55 if marriage is what I choose. Idk why I would be waiting that long. I haven't encountered one woman yet who I've had to settle for because there were no childless women. Again maybe you travel in different circles. :yeshrug:
35 became 55 because with this mentality a relationship that leads to marriage is a low chance as you're not staying 35 forever and rummaging through 27-30 year old women isn't as strong of an option. At some point your batting average with the few childless late 20s women will decline and if you're dating within your range these 30+ wen will have kids.
I highlighted the most important phrase in your paragraph.
You're playing semantics.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The highlighted is the issue... You do what works for you. But other people will try to do what you do, and aren't as successful.. Thats the foggy area society has problems with.. The foggy area where mfers jump off this fantasy ride called group think, then figure out what works for them and their situation..

There are people in this thread who despise single mothers, yet will end up with one.. It 1000000% happens all the time..