Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
35 became 55 because with this mentality a relationship that leads to marriage is a low chance as you're not staying 35 forever and rummaging through 27-30 year old women isn't as strong of an option. At some point your batting average with the few childless late 20s women will decline and if you're dating within your range these 30+ wen will have kids.
You're assuming I don't find a woman before that time. You have a negative outlook of life apparently. I'm a little more confident and hopeful in my own ability. Maybe think positive?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bingo!!!!

all I would say is never date a woman who has more than 1 kid, cause that is a headache

I know sisters who had one kid and body counts real low, but then I know chicks I work with who has no kids but probably had 6 dudes within 5 months

I would also say listen to each female and how they talk about they past and you will know what type of woman you dealing with

Breh we use to say in college the difference between a single mom and a woman without a kid is the single mom just left evidence of the crime...:dead:

That don't mean the woman without a kid ain't commit the crime 400 times and ain't never been caught...:dead:

And most women (young and old) will tell you a women who a real hoe ain't trying to have a kid unless dude got money or the big dude on campus. Where often times them girls with kids either naive, slow or dumb and thats how they got pregnant.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You're assuming I don't find a woman before that time. You have a negative outlook of life apparently. I'm a little more confident and hopeful in my own ability. Maybe think positive?
I'm not assuming anything, saying this is a numbers game and numbers dwindled as you age. I have a realistic look on life. You don't control other people or time.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
you shouldnt be committing to single mothers. they are asking for help because you are doing the things a man who is courting a prospective wife is doing. you need to be more casual so they know all you have is dikk and sporadic gifts.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Breh we use to say in college the difference between a single mom and a woman without a kid is the single mom just left evidence of the crime...:dead:

That don't mean the woman without a kid ain't commit the crime 400 times and ain't never been caught...:dead:

funny thing u said that, cause we also added for these broads having abortions was they was using bleach to cleaned up the scene

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The highlighted is the issue... You do what works for you. But other people will try to do what you do, and aren't as successful.. Thats the foggy area society has problems with.. The foggy area where mfers jump off this fantasy ride called group think, then figure out what works for them and their situation..

There are people in this thread who despise single mothers, yet will end up with one.. It 1000000% happens all the time..
I don't even despise single mothers. One of my best friends for a time is a single mother. We had a lot in common. She has a man now and is dumb happy and I'm happy for her. I love when people win.

I think everyone has to work their own way. I get no one wants to feel like second choice. But again not everything works for everyone. I'm not some sort of Mac by any means. But I know what I do and don't like in a woman and so I don't deal with what I don't like.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You think this place in shambles....lipstick alley wanted to send a lynch mob to go get ciara...:mjlol:

You would think she was a single mother white woman marrying Russ...:lolbron:.

But never forget all the angry women online when usher married his first wife. She was dark skin, divorced mother of two and a hair dresser...:mjlol:

Them heffas online wanted to hire mossad to assassinate her...:mjlol:

If dudes really hate single moms they need to be happy these dudes taking these women off their hands.

shyt like me complaining dudes dating fat women. Man that just leaves more skinny women out there for me...:mjlol:
nah, the issue with Usher first wife was her being old and not too attractive. you can't date chili, also older with a kid but was a baddie, then go to her! when you're the biggest r&b star plus attractive, people wanna see you link with an attractive person. but yea, i don't go to LSA, just as irrational as TLR.

i don't fukk with a lot of the relationship talk online, it's sad how toxic and jaded people are. i don't see that with my real life friends nor have i experienced it in my lovelife.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
For full disclosure, I fukks wit single moms. :yeshrug:

Like I'll legit date the bytch and carry on a full exclusive relationship. Not just have her as a jump off or fukk buddy but actual spend time, go out together, cuddle and all that ol dumb shyt. As far as their kids go I'll buy bday and Christmas gifts.. Maybe a movie ticket or two.. Unfortunately that's where I draw the line as far as "support".. I don't buy school clothes, don't pay for school supplies, don't pay NO BILLS..

What I've learned is eventually (for some not all) they eventually run into some type of extreme financial bind need "help".. Car acting up, behind on rent/mortgage, they spent too much on nails hair and clothes, spent too much on weed, eat takeout way too much..

I've experienced this several times.. I'm not here to judge these women or how they choose to manage their money (and child support).. All I'm saying is as a man you can only go so far with single mothers just providing dikk and gifts here and there... Eventually they come for that wallet in one way or another :francis:
It ain’t just bm’s that’s mismanaging they money out here …. :sas2:

actually some bm’s are financially tactful just due to the kid/kids,
financial foolishness can be found everywhere

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm not assuming anything, saying this is a numbers game and numbers dwindled as you age. I have a realistic look on life. You don't control other people or time.
But you can control your own ability to approach or find what you want. I am not a slave to fate. I seek, I find, I do. Sounds like you gave up.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, the issue with Usher first wife was her being old and not too attractive. you can't date chili, also older with a kid but was a baddie, then go to her! when you're the biggest r&b star plus attractive, people wanna see you link with an attractive person. but yea, i don't go to LSA, just as irrational as TLR.

i don't fukk with a lot of the relationship talk online, it's sad how toxic and jaded people are. i don't see that with my real life friends nor have i experienced it in my lovelife.

Sista it was still petty. Them heffas were mad cause her looks, age, career and she was a single mom. Most the heffas crying now got a life like ushers ex or were women usher wouldn't spit on if he saw they silly asses on fire.

At the end of the day weirdos who can't even find a mate love to go online and tell others who they should or shouldn't date. Instead of worrying about their own dating lives or lack of dating lives.