Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do yall talk to actual women? like as people not holes you're drilling? not every single mom had a kid with a deadbeat dad, every woman aint looking for step daddy nor to be saved. plenty of single moms kids have a dad in their lives. but like most people who have a need for love and companionship, they're looking for a life partnet. yes, if kids are in the picture you'll need to accept that, but single moms are looking for a fulfilling love like any other woman.

What you talking about. You ain't heard that if a women becomes a single mother she is supposed to shrivel up and die. Not go out here and date again and possibly get married and continue on with her life like everyone else.

Dating is forbidden for single moms......per the coli logic...:mjlol:

But a man can be divorced, be a single dad or have 19 kids and should get his pick of litter of women...as women throw rose petals at his feet.

The coli wild man with this logic....:laff::laff:

I can't even trip this place gives me the best laughs...:laff:

Coli probably gonna help me live to 132 years old laughing at these threads...:laff:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
There's so many single mom threads on here

But I always read them lol

I do to.. shyt be funny

what is real hilarious is when I see nikkas post , saying I don’t want no used p*ssy with a woman who has a kid

and I be like:patrice: what do u call the woman with no kids who probably had twice as many dudes and no kids.. fresh p*ssy

this board is hilarious

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
For full disclosure, I fukks wit single moms. :yeshrug:

So why waste time telling us this story when you non casually mess with the same type of women the Coli advocates against?

And for the record I've gone ten years without dating single moms so these women are not your only option.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
not going to lie ive tried to date a BM but it ain't for me....

why put yourself in a position where another dude will always be in the picture FOREVER

and if he's having a bad day then he can project that on her now your day is fukked up..i'd never give a dude that kind of power...fukk that.....ya'll be safe tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not going to lie ive tried to date a BM but it ain't for me....

why put yourself in a position where another dude will always be in the picture FOREVER

and if he's having a bad day then he can project that on her now your day is fukked up..i'd never give a dude that kind of power...fukk that.....ya'll be safe tho

Or if the guy wants her back

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
And if everyone did this wed have to start embracing sharing women or not being with any. There will also be a point where rummaging through that field won't be as fruitful as the age gap grows and less women are receptive.
You already sharing a woman if she has a kid. There are also more black women than men out there. Sounds like excuses breh. I'm not a settler. I hunt for what I want with an undeniable compulsion. It's almost obsessive.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
So why waste time telling us this story when you non casually mess with the same type of women the Coli advocates against?

And for the record I've gone ten years without dating single moms so these women are not your only option.

Because I felt like it...

And congratulations going ten whole years.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You already sharing a woman if she has a kid. There are also more black women than men out there. Sounds like excuses breh. I'm not a settler. I hunt for what I want with an undeniable compulsion. It's almost obsessive.
It's not 1000 BC, there's a few more but the gap is vastly overstated and unless a man spends half his time traveling the country just for women it will never be actually relevant. You can call it excuses but it's reality. Every single man cannot sit there waiting for a childless woman at a certain age as you suggested and even you as you age will find things futile trying to be 55 expecting childless women. It is what it is.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do to.. shyt be funny

what is real hilarious is when I see nikkas post , saying I don’t want no used p*ssy with a woman who has a kid

and I be like:patrice: what do u call the woman with no kids who probably had twice as many dudes and no kids.. fresh p*ssy

this board is hilarious

Real talk when I was in college there was a really pretty sista. Pretty much everyone wanted to date her. Well at like 15 she fukked up got a boyfriend and had sex once. Per her own words she and messed up and got pregnant and had a baby cause she didn't make her boyfriend use a condom.

Well fast forward to college. She could date anyone on campus cause she was so pretty (and very smart too). But most dudes would give up cause she wasn't gonna give up the ass. The pregnancy at 15 scared her so bad that she swore off sex until marriage.

So long story short I one dude I knew ended up talking to her. He dated her all through college and grad school. She didn't give him the ass until like grad school. Anyway they been married for some years. He adopted her kid and they got two kids together. She is some big time nurse director now (she ended up getting a PhD in nursing).

My other homie dated her (girl who had a baby at 15) for awhile but dumped her cause she wouldn't give up the ass. He ended up dating an upper classman (she didn't have a kid). But all the older kats on campus knew that she use to be one of the biggest hoes on campus but stopped hoeing her junior year to become a good girl. Anyway he married her after college. Didn't work out cause she couldn't let go of her hoe ways. He found out she was fukking other dudes when he would be out of town for work.

Anyway I ain't here to judge no one. But folks need to understand that in the real world everything is on a case by case basis.

Daps
Bruh It’s Too Easy To Get p*ssy Nowadays And To fukk With Females Without Kids. Dating Sites Literally Allow You To Filter.

I’m Convinced A Large Share Of Dudes That Shame People Into Dating Single Moms Are Losers