Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.

Sista went in on coli jokers.....:laff::laff:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
For full disclosure, I fukks wit single moms. :yeshrug:

Like I'll legit date the bytch and carry on a full exclusive relationship. Not just have her as a jump off or fukk buddy but actual spend time, go out together, cuddle and all that ol dumb shyt. As far as their kids go I'll buy bday and Christmas gifts.. Maybe a movie ticket or two.. Unfortunately that's where I draw the line as far as "support".. I don't buy school clothes, don't pay for school supplies, don't pay NO BILLS..

What I've learned is eventually (for some not all) they eventually run into some type of extreme financial bind need "help".. Car acting up, behind on rent/mortgage, they spent too much on nails hair and clothes, spent too much on weed, eat takeout way too much..

I've experienced this several times.. I'm not here to judge these women or how they choose to manage their money (and child support).. All I'm saying is as a man you can only go so far with single mothers just providing dikk and gifts here and there... Eventually they come for that wallet in one way or another :francis:

Op , i have Experience the bold with mothers and none mothers/ childless

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
And I avoid those two and look for the one. Not really hard. Maybe I just have other things going on that don't allow me to jump at any woman. Not saying Op doesn't If I don't like something I can pass on it until someone I like comes along.
And if everyone did this wed have to start embracing sharing women or not being with any. There will also be a point where rummaging through that field won't be as fruitful as the age gap grows and less women are receptive.

Daps
Low income and broke are not mutually exclusive...

Most women have fukked up spending habits
If you know women you know this aint true. This shyt happens with women with money.

Cool, so we agree that this has nothing to do with being a “single mother”

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
And if everyone did this wed have to start embracing sharing women or not being with any. There will also be a point where rummaging through that field won't be as fruitful as the age gap grows and less women are receptive.
nikkas are sharing women without even knowing it lol.....

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also is there a quota for single mom threads.

Jesus christ folks make like 4 a day...:mjlol:

No shade OP cause you ain't going on a rant about them. But when did TLR become headquarters to discuss single moms and step dads.

Single moms and step dads on the coli is like the interracial dating talking points on lipstick alley. :mjlol:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Then why date single moms if you know what they require?

They are all looking for a step dad for their kids, if you can't be or are not willing to do that, you are wasting everyone's time breh.
do yall talk to actual women? like as people not holes you're drilling? not every single mom had a kid with a deadbeat dad, every woman aint looking for step daddy nor to be saved. plenty of single moms kids have a dad in their lives. but like most people who have a need for love and companionship, they're looking for a life partner. yes, if kids are in the picture you'll need to accept that, but single moms are looking for a fulfilling love like any other woman.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Maybe y'all should stop dating women that make significantly less than you :yeshrug:
Fax. Commiting to an overgrown child is not the wave. If she ain't bringing money in my house she need to kick rocks.

3 bank accounts. 1 for you 1 for her and 1 shared account for savings and bills. Money is deducted automatically from both of your accounts and bills are charged to the shared account. If yall split then you can take the accumulated funds from the shared account 50/50 and walk away amicably. She won't nag you for how you spend YOUR money and you won't pocket watch her.

But nikkas wanna act like its masculine to have a woman financially dependent on you and then pay alimony to furnish the house she getting her back blown out in after the divorce :pachaha:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You know what's weird, I'm Noticing a lot of women arent having kids until late. They are legit waiting for the perfect guy to come along so they can begin their family. shyt is horrible.
That's typically the "career" woman which comes with its own cons.
nikkas are sharing women without even knowing it lol.....
Well if we adhere to the idea that regardless of our age, single mothers are 2nd class women then nikkas gonna have learn, grieve and accept sharing and throw the ego out the window lol. The vast majority of women aren't escaping their 20s and the first loves, dikkmatizing, situationships, third-fourth-fifth chances, hot girl summers, hard lessons etc. without a child.

Last edited: