Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Right. Dudes like OP are willingly putting themselves in position to be somebody’s step daddy. And then they be complaining about the things that come with it :dahell:

Man... When she bad AF, fine and pretty, fat ass.. Suck your fukk you when you want, cooking dinners, do your laundry, submit to your stupid demands and all she ask is that you be her man and pretend to be daddy to that bad ass child for a lil while .... I mean :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Because as you elevate in age your female peers will have kids. Date is an umbrella term but if you're bending a woman over strictly after a week of texting in 2021 count your blessings (in that area of life).
Again, I'm usually dating or seeing women ages 27 to 30. It is what it is. And I don't like cleaning up messes.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
tenor.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Right. Dudes like OP are willingly putting themselves in position to be somebody’s step daddy. And then they be complaining about the things that come with it :dahell:
If he likes it more power to him. But to say it's inevitable is a lie. I don't like cleaning up messes I didn't make. My father wouldn't allow me to date a single mother, my brothers nor my sister would allow me to. I'm also fairly picky so a glaring thing like a child turns me off.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I don't understand why cats can't find non mothers? I've never had to date a single mother. Sure I've smashed a few but they know what it is.

Facts but it really does depend where you live…On top of that from what I see/hear very few people are actually willing to step outside there comfort zone or social circle….which is understandable the unknown of it all can be very intimidating….but if the situations your coming across are not working out you either take initiative or be happy with what you got…

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm 35. I also live in New York City and tend to deal with women in their late 20's. Even my ex who was 33 didn't have kids. Just depends on what circles you travel in.:yeshrug:

Also why you sound so salty?
what's salty about my post? my assessment of TLR is what it is...TLR has always been funny to me cuz in one thread posters will let out the truth (social anxiety, poor career prospects, balding, sexless, mid 20's and older having never had a LTR in their life, etc), then flex in others. dudes in here who struggle with their social and love lives then turn around and think because high income earning men pull bad youngins, they'll be doing the same...:ld:

there are some highly educated circles where child bearing is much later (30's onward), but that's not most of america. so yes, a lot of people who are single/divorced/widowed and dating past their mid 30's are going to run into more people with kids than not

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
how old are you? at some point the dating pool starts having people with kids - whether divorced or never married. i know this is TLR where social anxiety having, dead end career, short men who can't pull women at 25 think they'll be pulling thin, childless 27 yrs olds when they're 40 and balding with the same shytty career and never had a real adult relationship in their life, but for most men, still dating after 35, you're going to meet women with kids. all of them aint broke headcases that need saving like OP is talking about.
False

If you out dating women with kids and you don’t have any you are a got damn fool. Now with that said it’s your choice.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
For every 30 year old woman with no kids there's probably 2 that have them.
And I avoid those two and look for the one. Not really hard. Maybe I just have other things going on that don't allow me to jump at any woman. Not saying Op doesn't If I don't like something I can pass on it until someone I like comes along.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you saying that they perfect for.

giphy.gif

Real talk though its one reason some older kats mess with single moms and younger women. There is always a time they gonna be hard up for cash.

Even a homie of mines messes with nothing but strippers and weed head girls (many of which don't have kids). Cause he knows eventually they gonna be in a bind for money and will need to do something strange for some change.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
what's salty about my post? my assessment of TLR is what it is...TLR has always been funny to me cuz in one thread posters will let out the truth (social anxiety, poor career prospects, balding, sexless, mid 20's and older having never had a LTR in their life, etc), then flex in others. dudes in here who struggle with their social and love lives then turn around and think because high income earning men pull bad youngins, they'll be doing the same...:ld:

there are some highly educated circles where child bearing is much later (30's onward), but that's not most of america
Idk. I can name a number of men who not only don't struggle with women but are doing pretty well on here. I've met some of them.

With that said. I'm a published author, I'm an editor and I do MMA. I also play guitar. I travel in circles where a lot of folks don't seem to have time for kids. :yeshrug: