Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I tell ya what, reading on this forum make it seem like I'm lucky af for the single moms I date. They don't ask for handouts at all. No help with kids, no mention of baby daddies etc. I think I got some needles in the haystack

im 39… so the ones I dated (35 to 43)with a kid had no contact with the ex and actually had a job and was handling they business on they own…

I made sure the ones I dealt with kid was doing good in school and wasn’t no bad motherfukker, cause that will tell u mama not shyt either

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But you can control your own ability to approach or find what you want. I am not a slave to fate. I seek, I find, I do. Sounds like you gave up.
And reality will always smack you.

At 7 years your junior there's no reason for me to "give up", I just understand that 10 years from now I'm doing myself a disservice by letting my net narrow so greatly if finding A or THE woman truly is a numbers game. If you don't think it's a numbers game then fine. But when I'm pushing 40 I'm not sure I'm gonna wave off a 29 year old woman for having a kid when every other box is checked.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I tell ya what, reading on this forum make it seem like I'm lucky af for the single moms I date. They don't ask for handouts at all. No help with kids, no mention of baby daddies etc. I think I got some needles in the haystack
Sounds like you just slinging dikk and not in actual relationship :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Glad you found some good people.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even despise single mothers. One of my best friends for a time is a single mother. We had a lot in common. She has a man now and is dumb happy and I'm happy for her. I love when people win.

I think everyone has to work their own way. I get no one wants to feel like second choice. But again not everything works for everyone. I'm not some sort of Mac by any means. But I know what I do and don't like in a woman and so I don't deal with what I don't like.

Agree 100%.. But from what I've been reading here, a lot of people dont date single mothers/fathers because of the excess baggage that comes with them.. However, there are single people with children who don't have all that baggage..
Some dudes can't handle having another mans child coming out of his possible wife.. Some dudes don't see a problem with it.. Everyone is different.. People change..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
majority of the single men at 35+ will probably resort to dating single moms :manny:

lot of those single men have kids too. this is more prevalent than anything. Men with kids who live with the mom get in a relationship with another single mom with kids. This is the situation BY FAR compared to single man with no kids dating a single mom.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Agree 100%.. But from what I've been reading here, a lot of people dont date single mothers/fathers because of the excess baggage that comes with them.. However, there are single people with children who don't have all that baggage..
Some dudes can't handle having another mans child coming out of his possible wife.. Some dudes don't see a problem with it.. Everyone is different.. People change..
My friend who had two kids, her baby father was a nut. Dude was from NYC but we all lived in Miami at the time. She said dude would stalk her and was abusive . I didn't move to have beef with some nut job who couldn't let go. Ego man it's not your amigo.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My friend who had two kids, her baby father was a nut. Dude was from NYC but we all lived in Miami at the time. She said dude would stalk her and was abusive . I didn't move to have beef with some nut job who couldn't let go. Ego man it's not your amigo.

these fragile ass abusive losers who can't handle rejection and respond with violence are hoe nikkaz.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You're playing semantics.

Yes, because the semantics matter here.

If anybody wants anything specific in life - whether it be a type of mate, a purpose, or an ice cream sandwich,
they’re not gonna get it if they “sit there waiting” for it to come along. You got to get up, get out, and get it.

To be fair to your point: I know that there are people (men and women) who only deal with people that they attract. But if all they attract are people they don’t want, then they gotta give up the ghost (from coast-to-coast) and stop “sitting there waiting”; they have to do something different to get different results.

I also know there are hella women out here with kids. But that doesn’t mean “aww hell, I absolutely have no choice than to couple with a single mom” if you don’t want to do that; it means you have to be more diligent.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yes, because the semantics matter here.

If anybody wants anything specific in life - whether it be a type of mate, a purpose, or an ice cream sandwich,
they’re not gonna get it if they “sit there waiting” for it to come along. You got to get up, get out, and get it.

To be fair to your point: I know that there are people (men and women) who only deal with people that they attract. But if all they attract are people they don’t want, then they gotta give up the ghost (from coast-to-coast) and stop “sitting there waiting”; they have to do something different to get different results.

I also know there are hella women out here with kids. But that doesn’t mean “aww hell, I absolutely have no choice than to couple with a single mom” if you don’t want to do that; it means you have to be more diligent.
The semantic do not matter because you know I did not literally mean "man sits and waits for childless woman to approach him".

You will not know the life story of every woman you meet until it's told to you or you refuse to date outside of a couple degrees of your social circle which won't work. At some point if you're still single at a certain age you're likely shooting yourself in the foot being early 40s demanding every woman is under 30 or if she's over 30 has to be childless.

As I said to breh if I'm not in a LTR (no marriage) by a certain age I'm not sure a kid on a woman 8-10 years my junior is worth dismissing every other box being checked. Subpar women and great women are subpar or great with or without kids. At my age now I could play that numbers game but eventually it will be almost counterproductive.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Now your story would make sense to me as in to why not date a single mother.. Even if you did come across a good single mother now, that experience bothered you to the point where you don't want to relive that situation.. Thats cool..

Some of the excuses I've heard sounds like what they're not agreeing with today, chages with age and situation differences.. The more people grow, the more they move in a realistic manner..

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah. I was mad. Dude never gave me issues but she was worried he might. Admitly I would have been out numbered if he pressed me with people, I only had two acquaintances down there.

can't trust crazy nikkaz man. that's why broads gotta choose wisely.

end up dealing with someone like this