Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The one time I dated a single mother, she actually was taking good care of her situation.

She just had those natural qualities where she wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of, if she cared for you.

Never had to get her anything out of a sense of her not being able to provide for herself. Just gifting to show appreciation.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
The one time I dated a single mother, she actually was taking good care of her situation.

She just had those natural qualities where she wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of, if she cared for you.

Never had to get her anything out of a sense of her not being able to provide for herself. Just gifting to show appreciation.
What caused the breakup, if you don't mind saying?

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

Yea but for how long :comeon:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What caused the breakup, if you don't mind saying?
I broke up with her because she was becoming hyper possessive and would often accuse me of cheating, really just lack of trust.

Looking back on it now, I probably could have dealt with it and changed things about myself to make it work but I just didn’t really want to because I had a feeling it could have gotten worse given the fact that I wasn’t doing anything wrong to begin with.

Made me feel I would be at her whim when it came to my relationships with other females which I can’t have.

It felt like it could have turned into a situation similar to infantilization, which on one hand sounds awesome that a woman basically wants to take care of ya like a baby but I’m too independent for that to work.

Can’t coddle me and then accuse me of talking to other women on the low.

It would have been a lot of changes that I didn’t really wanna implement knowing that I would have just been accommodating someone that had misplaced fears.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Yea but for how long :comeon:
Nah, when you doing it right, most women will want to take care of you. I mean, at least those are the types of women I run into.

Never dated a woman who I felt I needed to get anything for. Even the single mother. I can honestly say just about all the women I’ve dated have always wanted to take care of me and have been very big on treating me.

She was a good woman, it just that we didn’t ideally match enough to make it work.