Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is such a dumbass topic LOL

Every single situation is different, and it's more about the woman than it is the "single mom" status.

She could be a single Mom from a divorce. Or because her dude passed away. Or because she had a kid in HS but she in her late 20s/30s, bad AF and got her head on str8, a terrible decision maker, g*rape, whatever.

Granted I used to think like this when I was 25 but when you get older that *ish dont matter. If you really like the woman and she's dope for you, you are going to have a good ass time, and if/when you get married her kids don't be "side kids" they literally be like your own, I mean I have never heard anyone complain about a single moms kids that was locked in unless they was just smashing and didn't want to deal with ish, or they never wanted kids in general.

This generalization of situations on the internet is going to leave a lot of yall looking crazy in your later ages, and it's making me realize that maybe humans just don't have the capacity to think in nuance, it's always all or nothing (All black people are bad - racists, all single moms are bad - incels, all black men are bad - divestors, etc.) with worst case individuals as the example of their statement

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think I told this tale many moons ago, but here goes....it's not worth it.

So much baggage that comes with the dire situation and unresolved healing. When I was in a relationship with my ex at the time who had a child by another, it was no harm no foul. Yet the reality hit as soon as I got called "daddy" by the son:

• That trauma being brought back to me as a child without a father, but dealing with a demon that stepped in
  • The feeling of expectations and the potential of the baby daddy coming back to the plate
  • That dawning moment where the child realizes he has a father and yes...indeed the stepdad is getting shytted on
  • The reality that maybe just maybe you are the safe haven to hide the feeling of regret of another man's mistake
I couldn't do it. It still hurts to this very day because of how shyt went down, but I have made peace with the situation and realize the importance of starting new, instead of fixing up a unresolved issue at hand.

Now for those that are involved in such situations of being with a single parent, my hats off. Just realize that its going to get rough as time goes by and the child or children grow to understanding of a harsh reality.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Every single situation is different, and it's more about the woman than it is the "single mom" status.

She could be a single Mom from a divorce. Or because her dude passed away. Or because she had a kid in HS but she in her late 20s/30s, bad AF and got her head on str8, a terrible decision maker, g*rape, whatever.

Granted I used to think like this when I was 25 but when you get older that *ish dont matter. If you really like the woman and she's dope for you, you are going to have a good ass time, and if/when you get married her kids don't be "side kids" they literally be like your own, I mean I have never heard anyone complain about a single moms kids that was locked in unless they was just smashing and didn't want to deal with ish, or they never wanted kids in general.

This generalization of situations on the internet is going to leave a lot of yall looking crazy in your later ages, and it's making me realize that maybe humans just don't have the capacity to think in nuance, it's always all or nothing (All black people are bad - racists, all single moms are bad - incels, all black men are bad - divestors, etc.) with worst case individuals as the example of their statement
I mean the general tone of the board is they they are for just smashing at best so you aren’t going to get nuance here.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Go preach this to the men over in the Eastern countries.
Those men are not becoming step fathers over there.

Their women avoid being single moms and the men don't choose single moms.

Only this is preach to black men to shame them.

shyt is garbage

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go preach this to the men over in the Eastern countries.
Those men are not becoming step fathers over there.

Their women avoid being single moms and the men don't choose single moms.

Only this is preach to black men to shame them.

shyt is garbage
LMAO my G stop picking and choosing what you want to pull from Eastern countries :heh:

Are you aware of the other things that are also happening over in these Utopia lands of non-single mothers that you have likely never been to but I have (and not on vacation)

Fake militants kill me lol

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
LMAO my G stop picking and choosing what you want to pull from Eastern countries :heh:

Are you aware of the other things that are also happening over in these Utopia lands of non-single mothers that you have likely never been to but I have (and not on vacation)

Fake militants kill me lol

So I can't pick and choose but the very people you are defending can pick and choose how men should live their lives

Pander ass nikkas hurt the world

nikka we are talking about relationships not other things

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I can't pick and choose but the very people you are defending can pick and choose how men should live their lives

Pander ass nikkas hurt the world

nikka we are talking about relationships not other things
My original post was "This is a dumbass topic with no nuance"

TF you triggered by that for? You got a life off of TheColi right?

lib123

All Star
Daps
“Think”

FWB don’t typically get introduced……
Understood but I’m wondering when single moms with full custody meet up with these FWBs. They’re not bringing them to their house.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

And yet you took the time to include yourself typing four whole paragraphs expressing your opinion :comeon:

In my original post I didn't complain nor did I judge these women. What I said was when dating one, as things progress it is unavoidable to at some point step into the role of becoming responsible for her and her kids financially in some form. It doesn't matter what her situation is independent of you. That's not a bad thing, one can argue that's a good thing, but it is the reality.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
My original post was "This is a dumbass topic with no nuance"

TF you triggered by that for? You got a life off of TheColi right?

I responded by saying it is not a dumb ass topic, I said other men don't put up with this why should it be forced down black men.
That other BS you spew is what women say or nikkas with no fathers say when trying to sass another man.

bytch shyt

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
And yet you took the time to include yourself typing four whole paragraphs expressing your opinion :comeon:

In my original post I didn't complain nor did I judge these women. What I said was when dating one, as things progress it is unavoidable to at some point step into the role of becoming responsible for her and her kids financially in some form. It doesn't matter what her situation is independent of you. That's not a bad thing, one can argue that's a good thing, but it is the reality.

nikka to stupid to realize he is responding.