Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much respect to dudes that step in. It is better for the community to have kids raised in a family with a male influence. But personally...fukk that :mjlol:. I aint cashing in my youth/freedom for the result of a nut I didnt bust :manny: Now if you got kids of your own and/or are older I could see it.

People who dont have kids have no idea how they impact your life. They take over. They drain your pockets and ruin plans. As a bio dad they can wear on you and challenge you but one thing you will never hear is "you aint my daddy". You are all but guaranteed to hear that from a child that isnt your biologically. Call it petty or selfish or whatever you want I aint sacrificing my time and money and pouring into you just to have my legitimacy questioned because you got an attitude. Then you gotta baby daddy bullshyt. Then you got moms bullshyt. Again its different if you got your own and you have lived your life. But I personally dont get why a young, childless dude would put himself in that position.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a sucka for kids.I was a lil dusty, hungry mthafkka growing up.You start to see yourself in every child struggling or going without the necessities in life.I used to hope someone would come & save my azz.If I can be that guy for a child, I'll try to the best of my abilities.Which is why it's risky & painful to get involved with a single mom.If you get tired of the mom's bullshyt, your love for the child never turns off, yet you're still at the mercy of the bullshyter.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s true but have you experienced or seen some of them take the day off or an afternoon off from work to hook up?
Not personally but I am confident it happens. Chicks without kids do it. Only real difference is single moms gotta plan more and there is always the chance plsns could fall through.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pass on single moms, did it twice. Will never do it again. I need spontaneity and you’re a third priority at best after the kid, their BD/ex husband and themselves.

You can get someone without kids for all of that.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet you took the time to include yourself typing four whole paragraphs expressing your opinion :comeon:

In my original post I didn't complain nor did I judge these women. What I said was when dating one, as things progress it is unavoidable to at some point step into the role of becoming responsible for her and her kids financially in some form. It doesn't matter what her situation is independent of you. That's not a bad thing, one can argue that's a good thing, but it is the reality.
It’s a dumb ass topic

& I responded on a message board

These two things are not mutually exclusive

I can see why you’re making threads on dating on Coli pretending like you even have enough options to have an opinion :heh:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Why do you find it so hard to believe women will find a way to have sex even when they have full custody of a child?

Come on guise

Lol I don’t find it hard to believe. I’m just wondering if they take off from work to do so.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I fukking hate these single moms they all act like they're the prize still and that someone should be greatful to even talk to them. These new bytches delusional
Once you findout a chick is a single mom just ghost her don't talk to her. Just cuz she acting like the prize doesn't mean you have to treat her like that.

Single-Mom.png

Brandon-Jamal-Single-Mom.gif

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It’s a dumb ass topic

& I responded on a message board

These two things are not mutually exclusive

I can see why you’re making threads on dating on Coli pretending like you even have enough options to have an opinion :heh: