Dating single moms and the unavoidable requirement to save them...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There’s some good single moms out there. Everything isn’t black and white.

my current girlfriend is a single mom. and it's by circumstance cuz her husband died like 8 years ago.

also her kids are older and like the same age as mine are currently.

but then again, I've known her since high school, so well over 20 years.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
There’s some good single moms out there. Everything isn’t black and white.

Of course there are..

My original point wasn't a shot at single moms or like some nikkaz in this thread try to twist it into being about single moms "being broke"

What I said was once you take on that role as "her man" it won't exclude you from helping her in various aspects of her life outside of fukking and dates and gifts.. Eventually you will have to provide for her financially in some way. And nothings wrong with that. As her man you should. Doesnt mean you a sucka, it means you're a man

Its nikkaz in here claiming they only date rich single moms that want to take care of them :mjlol: and in the same sentence say they didn't stay with her because the mental cost was too high :francis:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
My best friend married a single dad. She helped a lot with his daughter, but they never had any kids. They’re now divorced and she’s dating another single dad who actually has full custody of his kids. She said he’s a good dude and she doesn’t mind at all.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's the only thing that's holding me back from being with this woman I've known for almost 4 years. She has 3 kids by different men and is always in some type of money situation. She's cool as fukk, smart, inshape and her body is :ohlawd: along with her sex.

But I work hard for my money and I just feel that a lot of it will go towards her and her kids for the most part. Plus we decide to have together it's gonna be more money.

I can't . As much as I love her. I'm not beat
Damn breh if she is so cool how does she have 3 by 3 different men. You right tho your money would be going to help them.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there are..

My original point wasn't a shot at single moms or like some nikkaz in this thread try to twist it into being about single moms "being broke"

What I said was once you take on that role as "her man" it won't exclude you from helping her in various aspects of her life outside of fukking and dates and gifts.. Eventually you will have to provide for her financially in some way. And nothings wrong with that. As her man you should. Doesnt mean you a sucka, it means you're a man

Its nikkaz in here claiming they only date rich single moms that want to take care of them :mjlol: and in the same sentence say they didn't stay with her because the mental cost was too high :francis:
Sad that this has to be said and explained. There is no seperating the kid (:whoa: if they actually kids now, I get that you love Jody but I aint takin care of no grown ass man) from the mom. It only makes sense that mom would look to her dude for help. You cant cry about it because you knew she had a kid and proceeded. Kids are expensive and needy. A single person with kids is most likely gonna need help :manny:

chanel

Rookie
Daps
Im convinced men hate women. I know some of you come from single mother households. You've seen her work hard and seen her probably struggle by herself. Picture yourself as a little boy, would you want a step daddy to treat your mother like trash?, or would you want your mom to find a Russel Wilson type guy to treat you and your mom right?.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Random question since I've never been with a single mom (still a young breh). When do single mom's with full custody find time to hook up fukk buddies or FWBs? I have relatives with full custody who don't publicly date and they're always with their kids outside of work and an occasional night out. Do they take the day or afternoon off from work and hook up?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Random question since I've never been with a single mom (still a young breh). When do single mom's with full custody find time to hook up fukk buddies or FWBs? I have relatives with full custody who don't publicly date and they're always with their kids outside of work and an occasional night out. Do they take the day or afternoon off from work and hook up?
Kids ain’t awake 24-7