Darren Wilson Admits In Court Testimony To Killing Mike Brown For No Reason and Using the N Word

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
My nikka the history of this planet says otherwise

Ain't no empire last forever, not even ours did

And at least quote me next time

Breh empires don't just "fall" someone takes initiative and bring that shyt down when the time is right
Rome didn't just topple, the Goths cam though and toppled the building.

Whenever someone says this, all I hear is "there's a "job" to be done but I ain't gonna be one to do it."

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Breh empires don't just "fall" someone takes initiative and bring that shyt down when the time is right
Rome didn't just topple, the Goths cam though and toppled the building.

Whenever someone says this, all I hear is "there's a "job" to be done but I ain't gonna be one to do it."

Think I don't know this brehs :snoop:

To all the nikkas that's gonna reply to me with this type of rebuttal, I ask you what's your grand plan to topple this system over that you seem to be keeping under raps for now? If you can't answer me then shut up and sit on the sidelines for now like the rest of us.

The time will come, the moment will be right, and we will strike. I believe in us.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Think I don't know this brehs :snoop:

To all the nikkas that's gonna reply to me with this type of rebuttal, I ask you what's your grand plan to topple this system over that you seem to be keeping under raps for now? If you can't answer me then shut up and sit on the sidelines for now like the rest of us.

The time will come, the moment will be right, and we will strike. I believe in us.

Don't get defensive fam.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
Don't get defensive fam.

I'm saying tho nikkas is talking to me like I'm dumb.

I assumed nikkas would read in between the lines and know that I meant there is a process that we have to make sure happens before "Their time will come".

Like do I have to spell it out for y'all? What's understood don't need to be said.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Here is the story of Michael Brown’s murder that we all believed: One sunny day in Ferguson, Mo., a huge behemoth of a man named Michael Brown walked into a convenience store; committed a strong-arm robbery, escaping with the invaluable loot of a pack of cigarillos; and while he was walking home, Darren Wilson, a brave cop responding to the robbery, stopped him.
who's we:patrice: