Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be honest. I wouldn't mind them continuing this storyline in a comic book or animated series if the can't do it live action because I really wanna see how this all plays out.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Darkseid hoe ass got hit on the opening kickoff and then went into concussion protocol and was out the rest of the season :mjlol:

The Atlantean king robe wasn't even dry yet before Darkseid was being carried back to his ship :mjlol:

Steppenwolf had to constantly reassure him that all the hero's were dead and that everyone was divided :mjlol:

His mother boxes were to shook to even make a sound until superman died :mjlol:

Could have shot the fair one with the JL but instead he let the portal close cause it probably gave him flashbacks of the last time he came to earth and was out the game before the first tv timeout :mjlol:

Hopped in his ship and pulled up google maps, typed earth, then scrolled to the bottom to find the longest route and clicked select:mjlol:

I guess his plan is to take so long getting to earth that the JL dies of old age so they won't be around to fight him :mjlol:

I bet if he saw martion manhunter circling earth he would probably just turn around :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Darkseid hoe ass got hit on the opening kickoff and then went into concussion protocol and was out the rest of the season :mjlol:

The Atlantean king robe wasn't even dry yet before Darkseid was being carried back to his ship :mjlol:

Steppenwolf had to constantly reassure him that all the hero's were dead and that everyone was divided :mjlol:

Could have shot the fair one with the JL but instead he let the portal close cause it probably gave him flashbacks of the last time he came to earth and was out the game before the first tv timeout :mjlol:

Hopped in his ship and pulled up google maps, typed earth, then scrolled to the bottom to find the longest route and clicked select:mjlol:

I guess his plan is to take so long getting to earth that the JL dies of old age so they won't be around to fight him :mjlol:

I bet if he saw martion manhunter circling earth he would probably just turn around :mjlol:
My thing is did he got his ass whipped so bad he forgot where he left the Ant-Life Equation. He buried that ass kicking and memory so deep down he been invading other worlds pretending like he didn't know where it was at the whole time. If I was part of his click I'd be looking at that clown sideways. We lost all these troops fighting all the battles and you knew where this shyt was the whole time:what:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My thing is did he got his ass whipped so bad he forgot where he left the Ant-Life Equation. He buried that ass kicking and memory so deep down he been invading other worlds pretending like he didn't know where it was at the whole time. If I was part of his click I'd be looking at that clown sideways. We lost all these troops fighting all the battles and you knew where this shyt was the whole time:what:

And if he had his omega beams when steppenwolf told him the antilife equation was on earth, he had ZERO excuses for not using them shyts when the portal was open.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

:dead:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

:mjlol:

Steppenwolf spent the second half of the movie knowing darkseid was p*ssy but having to pretend like he was still a boss anyway :mjlol:

He told Darkseid the anti life equation was on earth and Darkseid was like "are you sure":patrice:

Steppenwolf was like "yeah nikka i'm sure I JUST SEEN THE shyt":mjtf: "Come on down here and scoop it up:mjtf:"

Darkseid like "yeah uh...:patrice:...go ahead and uh...go ahead and finishing getting them mother boxes :patrice:...gone ahead and scorch the earth don't leave nothing alive and uh:patrice:...make sure nothing is alive and when you do that hit me back:patrice:...i'll get you another mirror in case this one breaks:patrice:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol:

Steppenwolf spent the second half of the movie knowing darkseid was p*ssy but having to pretend like he was still a boss anyway :mjlol:

He told Darkseid the anti life equation was on earth and Darkseid was like "are you sure":patrice:

Steppenwolf was like "yeah nikka i'm sure I JUST SEEN THE shyt":mjtf: "Come on down here and scoop it up:mjtf:"

Darkseid like "yeah uh...:patrice:...go ahead and uh...go ahead and finishing getting them mother boxes :patrice:...gone ahead and scorch the earth don't leave nothing alive and uh:patrice:...make sure nothing is alive and when you do that hit me back:patrice:...i'll get you another mirror in case this one breaks:patrice:
You got me howling :mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:

This nikka got selective amnesia sitting there brooding acting like he in deep thought trying to remember where he could've left it.

tenor.gif

Leaving those coward boxes on Earth like an Apokalips home security system ready to snitch when Supes is away from home/dead in order for his jobber to do the dirty work. I mean how scared you got to be to have Supes dead and still not remember where you got ya ass whipped, left the ant-life equation, and have someone else gather your snitch boxes to do the heavy lifting. He sent Steppenwolf on a suicide/dummy mission. He knew in the back of his mind if I got my ass whipped to bolivia and amnesia thousands of years ago this nikka don't stand a chance on Earth.um um um...I mean that place I can't remember what happened back in the day.
:rudy::camby::russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Another thing that got me was I didn't read much about the snyder cut or look at any spoilers so after he got lumped up at the beginning I thought Darkseid was going to come back later and that is who superman was fighting when they showed him in the dark suit in the trailers :mjlol:. So when the JL hit that step back 3 on steppenwolf and he went through the portal i was like :ooh: oh darkseid about to get AT these dudes :ooh:. Then I saw Granny goodness in the background and was like "oh he going to have granny and the furys with him to damn I see why people mad this shyt wasn't in theaters this about to be LIT :ooh:" And by the time I got to the thought after that the portal had closed and I was like "this bytch ass nikka aint going to do nothing :why:. Earth done beat you ass had you so scared you left your boxes they done put your anti life equation over the whole planet and you just going to close the door and act like you aint know whats on the other side :scust:"

Hoe ass nikka. And he got the nerve to be talking down on Steppenwolf who was out here punting horses and fighting the JL dolo:stopitslime:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Another thing that got me was I didn't read much about the snyder cut or look at any spoilers so after he got lumped up at the beginning I thought Darkseid was going to come back later and that is who superman was fighting when they showed him in the dark suit in the trailers :mjlol:. So when the JL hit that step back 3 on steppenwolf and he went through the portal i was like :ooh: oh darkseid about to get AT these dudes :ooh:. Then I saw Granny goodness in the background and was like "oh he going to have granny and the furys with him to damn I see why people mad this shyt wasn't in theaters this about to be LIT :ooh:" And by the time I got to the thought after that the portal had closed and I was like "this bytch ass nikka aint going to do nothing :why:. Earth done beat you ass had you so scared you left your boxes they done put your anti life equation over the whole planet and you just going to close the door and act like you aint know whats on the other side :scust:"

Hoe ass nikka. And he got the nerve to be talking down on Steppenwolf who was out here punting horses and fighting the JL dolo:stopitslime:
Exactly. This bytch nikka could've took two steps and got to work but he pretending like he left his phone at the crib in between the couch cushions and turned around. He gonna travel billions of light years burning up gas and resources instead and take the long way to Earth instead of stepping in the square and getting them hands. Search for thousands of years for the anti life equation, finally find it and pretend you left your car keys somewhere.:gucci::stopitslime:

Last edited: