Ethnic got the boot

200w.webp

Hate on bytches :lolbron:...

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finally watched this and had to bump this thread. Darkseid out here looking real funny in the light.

Got his ass whipped so bad he erased the location off his GPS.
Purposely erased his Find Anti-Life Equation app off his phone and through it into the water.:mjlol:

This shyt got me trippin again b/c this shyt is nothing but cowardice. Was he hoping to find Anti-Life on another planet except Earth? Any other planet but that blue one he can't seem to remember the name of..Darkseid looking extra funny in the light...:troll:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Somehow this thread never made it all the way here to Apokolips Press. We will now release our response.
Please.
Thanos let Titan get destroyed. I dont care how. Whether the retard did it himself or whatever. shyt is jokes. That was your home. Now you a homeless fugly faced gitbag. Congrats.
Apokolips still undefeated. We done seen what happens to anyone not named Supes who pulls up here. Hell even Supes can get the beats....sometimes.....for a while.
Thanos a whole universal simping bytch. Talking bout restoring balance by murdering. RETARD!

Oh and we saw Avengers 1 on interdimensional cable too so dont front. Tony Stark a regular ass human, thwarted your boys plan by shoving 1 primitive Earth nuclear projectile up your ass. Bloody old ass Einstein tech from the WW2 era defeated your boy. We eat that shyt for breakfast on Apokolips bytch. My guy over here can Omega ray that shyt to death with his eyes closed. fukk outta here.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Somehow this thread never made it all the way here to Apokolips Press. We will now release our response.
Please.
Thanos let Titan get destroyed. I dont care how. Whether the retard did it himself or whatever. shyt is jokes. That was your home. Now you a homeless fugly faced gitbag. Congrats.
Apokolips still undefeated. We done seen what happens to anyone not named Supes who pulls up here. Hell even Supes can get the beats....sometimes.....for a while.
Thanos a whole universal simping bytch. Talking bout restoring balance by murdering. RETARD!

Oh and we saw Avengers 1 on interdimensional cable too so dont front. Tony Stark a regular ass human, thwarted your boys plan by shoving 1 primitive Earth nuclear projectile up your ass. Bloody old ass Einstein tech from the WW2 era defeated your boy. We eat that shyt for breakfast on Apokolips bytch. My guy over here can Omega ray that shyt to death with his eyes closed. fukk outta here.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm a Marvel guy, but Darkseid has eaten whole universes dolo.

This is where the writing itself is just out of control power wise.

Darkseid is like a 6 dimensional being that exists outside of our universe and has avatars in different universes. Even if you chopped "Darkseid" in half it'd be like smashing a Doom Bot. Another would take it's place. I saw a comic where they faced the real entity. It was like an abstract image rather than a humanoid being.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is where the writing itself is just out of control power wise.

Darkseid is like a 6 dimensional that exists outside of our universe and has avatars in different universes. Even if you chopped "Darkseid" in half it'd be like smashing a Doom Bot. Another would take it's place. I saw a comic where they faced the real entity. It was like an abstract image rather than a humanoid being.
Yea I posted it earlier in this thread

Last edited: