Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wanda is no GOD. Darksied had TWO GODS on him.... let's not dismiss the fact how EASILY young Darksied took out that GREEN LATERN. Wanda wouldn't had a chance.
That GL was triddash what a waste. Again wandas power is mind raping you its not just strength she coulda turn them gods against eachother

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Didn't Barbartos get that work from Superman? And Nekron needs a host? Parallax isn't a universal threat. Mordru sure but it still ain't coming close to Marvel's.
Same superman that busted through an nth dimension and knocked out a monitor world forger which is a ridiculous feat. Suprrman beating someone isn't really an indictment on em especially when amped.
Nekron still bought the universe to its knees and nearly destroyed all life:yeshrug:
Parallax erased existence and rewrote the universe in zero hour

And there are the other ones you quoted originally plus more.
Dc marvel both over 70 years old they will have a lot of hitters

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Same superman that busted through an nth dimension and knocked out a monitor world forger which is a ridiculous feat. Suprrman beating someone isn't really an indictment on em especially when amped.
Nekron still bought the universe to its knees and nearly destroyed all life:yeshrug:
Parallax erased existence and rewrote the universe in zero hour

And there are the other ones you quoted originally plus more.

Nah you can't be a cosmic and losing to superman in your VERY short life as a character at that.
Also, Nekron's huge weakness makes him almost negligible.
This Hal Jordan Parallax was amped from the energy of the destroyed multiverse in COIE

The axe murderer

Daps
Nah you can't be a cosmic and losing to superman in your VERY short life as a character at that.
Also, Nekron's huge weakness makes him almost negligible.
This Hal Jordan Parallax was amped from the energy of the destroyed multiverse in COIE
Superman was extremely amped up and had that metal. Keep in mind world forger created multiverses

Nekron still is if we put stipulations on some heavy hitters in marvel like some of the demonic ones they'd need a host too. Still makes them a dangerous threat. For example shuma gorath had to use the ancient one to come into the dimension in the first encounters. And he still a threat to reality despite not being full powered :yeshrug:
You right about parallax but amped still existential threat. Even spectre was shook. :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What you mean? He rode the whole DCEU off the rails with BvS. Had Affleck wanting to jump ship just to escape that mess. He couldn't even develop a decent Superman.

If he was tired of it why did get the studio to give him money for reshoots so get a do over? He should have just walked away.

OP edit the thread title. It was approximately 2 minutes:mjlol:

done :troll:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Superman was extremely amped up and had that metal. Keep in mind world forger created multiverses

Nekron still is if we put stipulations on some heavy hitters in marvel like some of the demonic ones they'd need a host too. Still makes them a dangerous threat. For example shuma gorath had to use the ancient one to come into the dimension in the first encounters. And he still a threat to reality despite not being full powered :yeshrug:
You right about parallax but amped still existential threat. Even spectre was shook. :yeshrug:

I don't even think that is the one I'm talking about in regards to Barbatos. I dont remember superman having metal in that issue either. And even then the creating of multiverses seems to come from the function of the 6th dimension as even flash and lantern were creating universes using the forge. Also, I think the foger was getting worked by human/martian hybrids along with the two monitors weren't they?

The axe murderer

Daps
I don't even think that is the one I'm talking about in regards to Barbatos. I dont remember superman having metal in that issue either. And even then the creating of multiverses seems to come from the function of the 6th dimension as even flash and lantern were creating universes using the forge. Also, I think the foger was getting worked by human/martian hybrids along with the two monitors weren't they?
Imma have to look that up again :jbhmm:
The martian hybrid thing

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
both characters in the cartoon are hoes.
so why even start this.
superpowered i come from another dimension or time like apoc, darkseid, null. That shyt huff.
that cross over villain shyt is why we got these huff ass villains and stories.
shyt ain't been worth a damn since inferno and mister sinister.
they trying to rewrite into some shyt to sell now. When all they doing is rehashing the shyt nobody in comics wanted to even read in the first place.
any main villain ought to be catching that work versus any heroes.
that whole chuckie meets fresh casual ideas of comics need to gon tha fukk on somewhere. That shyt is why comics are only worth a bit of spit in movies.
plus nobody reads that shyt in real life. I stopped letting vomics insult my intelligence after the image guys got rich and only did limited series. Even then, if it was not a jim lee drew it you can miss me with that bullshyt.

just stop.
thanos and darkseid apoc all that shyt was garbage.

nikkaz talking about a dumpster fire made from hospital refuse like that shyt whoa past the movies. My nikka. Stop the chuckie shyt.

plus i know you motherfukkers do not know shyt about comics too.

that goes fa all of youse.
as you have no idea you literally living them fukk it all up again. The same way they did before. Except this time that bicepless ass mouse has control. Where in the long run. They do not know wtf they got either. Just like star wars.

art barr

what does huff mean?