Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I'm just saying man and this nikka have the nerve to say after the portal closes..
"We will use the old ways".
200.gif

Maan if you don't get the fukk outta here. The "new ways" was right in front of you literally two steps in front of you. He actually could've used the "old ways" by putting one foot in front of the other and walking in a straight line.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm just saying man and this nikka have the nerve to say after the portal closes..
200.gif

Maan if you don't get the fukk outta here. The "new ways" was right in front of you literally two steps in front of you. He actually could've used the "old ways" by putting one foot in front of the other and walking in a straight line.

He could've used his Omega beam :mjlol:.

Meanwhile.....

tenor.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
200.gif

:laff:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He could've used his Omega beam :mjlol:.

Meanwhile.....

tenor.gif
That's how you walk through portals. Whipped everyone's ass so bad they had to bend space time and defeat AOL version of Thanos and he still gave all of them the beats. Tony had to pick his pocket at the last second to win that time and still got boxed up.
Meanwhile...
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

This nikka aint bussin a grape. Hell according to the Knightmare scene he still kissing Supes ass pretending to be his consoling friend putting his hand on his shoulder praying Supes don't smoke his ass while holding a charred Lois.
:rudy::stopitslime::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Yeah I aint like that entrance. It could have been left out uxas or just let that be steppenwolf instead. :francis:
Even though it aint dude with omega powers its still:francis: considering darkseid is on a completely different level.
This how you make an entrance.

The soundtrack:ohlawd:
The otherworldly prescence :ohlawd:
Getting carried out by ya boys on your appearance on the big screen by ya boys after a 1 min show of battle aint it:ld:

my god. He hoe’d green lantern something awful. :russ:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
200.gif

:russ:

Can't spell Apokolips without an L

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That's how you walk through portals. Whipped everyone's ass so bad they had to bend space time and defeat AOL version of Thanos and he still gave all of them the beats. Tony had to pick his pocket at the last second to win that time and still got boxed up.
Meanwhile...
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

This nikka aint bussin a grape. Hell according to the Knightmare scene he still kissing Supes ass pretending to be his consoling friend putting his hand on his shoulder praying Supes don't smoke his ass while holding a charred Lois.
:rudy::stopitslime::mjlol:

Yeah this another thing that is :mjlol:. Supes just hopped up out the grave and put the beats on steppenwolf and scared darkseid so much he made that nikka take the scenic route to earth. Supes aint work out in the off season, he aint show up to training camp, he didn't even take batting practice, he just played in the super bowl and had 20 carries for 455 yards and 6 touchdowns at halftime. I am pretty sure he still had maggots falling out his hair from his coffin when he was ripping steppenwolf horns off and laughing at him:mjlol:. You know Darkseid probably done did a bunch of bytch shyt to try and kill superman but he so weak compared to him superman don't even feel it. You know he probably punched supes in the back of the head hard as he could and supes turned around like "what was that":dwillhuh: and Darkseid was like "i think there is a hero from earth hiding around here and he hit you with lightning":patrice:. He probably stay blaming shyt on heroes superman already killed. Superman looks down and he got a bent up spear on the ground next to him with a tiny hole in his suit and Darkseid like "watch out aquaman just tried to spear you":damn: and supes like "i killed aquaman 2 years ago by breathing on him real hard":childplease: and Darkseid like "oh for real :patrice: well shyt maybe it's his son or something:patrice: you should probably go to atlantis and handle that then:patrice:"