Darkseid came to earth and got his ass whipped in only 2 minutes

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zack probably tired of all the shyt. Can't blame him honestly. Maybe he will consider in the future.

What you mean? He rode the whole DCEU off the rails with BvS. Had Affleck wanting to jump ship just to escape that mess. He couldn't even develop a decent Superman.

If he was tired of it why did get the studio to give him money for reshoots so get a do over? He should have just walked away.

OP edit the thread title. It was approximately 2 minutes:mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
What you mean? He rode the whole DCEU off the rails with BvS. Had Affleck wanting to jump ship just to escape that mess. He couldn't even develop a decent Superman.

If he was tired of it why did get the studio to give him money for reshoots so get a do over? He should have just walked away.
The only reason Affleck came back was because he loves batman and working with snyder. AT&T made WB supply the funds when they saw the outcry from fans.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanos would've handled them easy is what i'm saying. It took an amped up thor to damage him. Anyone below superman level in DC is not fukking with thanos. Zeus is stronger than supes though... those amazonians are fodder

Wanda BY HERSELF was fukking up Thanos. That nikka was PLEADING FOR THE BOMBS TO DROP FROM THE SKY to get that crazy bytch off of him :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

OP edit the thread title. It was approximately 2 minutes:mjlol:
Man of steel was cool though. It had problems but had very good stuff in it. Zod an underrated BvS was an awful mess and downgrade though. Still I think he had some decent ideas for the justice league though. Like the whole knightmare reality.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The only reason Affleck came back was because he loves batman and working with snyder. AT&T made WB supply the funds when they saw the outcry from fans.

Yeah this guy @Supa is a clown. Affleck loves Snyder and the rest of the cast also loves Snyder

Affleck is open to playing Batman if he's working with Snyder. He's rumored for the Flash movie too.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
In the comics they got a ton. Mordru, Barbatos, parralax, nekron etc. Just off the top of my head these are universal threats :yeshrug:
Didn't Barbartos get that work from Superman? And Nekron needs a host? Parallax isn't a universal threat. Mordru sure but it still ain't coming close to Marvel's.