Dark skin women are still THIS insecure ?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I think the issue is WHY do multiple brehs feel the need to share that they prefer LS women?
You rarely see men exclaiming their “preference” for DS or “brown skin” all over social media, or in entertainment. There is this NEED to proclaim LS is the best/most attractive.

It’s like if white dudes were all up and down the timeline saying “All I want is a blond w/blue eyes because that’s my preference”. Ppl have their physical preferences, but no one is loudly yelling that shyt out for the world and ostracizing all the other women on their timeline. It’s just weird.
I agree it is very weird, but I will tell you White men are very vocal about the physical preferences they like in women as well.

I went to school with White boys and have worked around them for years in more professional settings and most of them prefer slender or slim built women with tanned skin, light colored eyes, light colored hair, and optional large breasts.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Where in my post am I talking about who rappers should and shouldn’t fukk? :mjlol:

Look at you following me around like a scorned female/fakkit:scust:
I’m pretty sure the breh was :troll: and actually agreeing with you :gucci:

I disagree with both of y’all tho. Maybe nowadays rappers be on some bullshyt but in my youth, rappers put black women on a pedestal. Rappers were prolly the main ones who made fat asses attractive and black women were known for them. This was before most people even knew bout non Mexican Latin women like that.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I think the issue is WHY do multiple brehs feel the need to share that they prefer LS women?
You rarely see men exclaiming their “preference” for DS or “brown skin” all over social media, or in entertainment. There is this NEED to proclaim LS is the best/most attractive.

It’s like if white dudes were all up and down the timeline saying “All I want is a blond w/blue eyes because that’s my preference”. Ppl have their physical preferences, but no one is loudly yelling that shyt out for the world and ostracizing all the other women on their timeline. It’s just weird.
Yeah I never understood why people need to bash other groups instead of just going about their day.

I think it's a power thing. It makes them feel desirable and powerful that they can openly dunk on or exclude a demographic without having to worry about it affecting their dating options.

It's probably why some men used to openly brag about not dating fat chicks for no reason, or why some women openly shyt on short men or broke men, or why some Asian women go out of their way to talk about how much they don't like Asian men

In short people are losers

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ma'am if the bolded is the case YOU say "Sorry sir but Im strictly ADOS property and I simply cannot and will not indulge in debauchery with you" and you go on about your day.
This is part of the issue. Some women get more men of a different race who treat them well and don’t hit them with colorism. You expect them to skip over potential dudes waiting for a breh who may not consider her his “type” or the epitome of beauty in our community.

I don’t date out, but I won’t lie- the Black girls I know who weren’t “preferred” by Black men got the memo and dated other races and they all got married pretty quickly to successful guys they met in undergrad/grad school. 🤷🏾‍♀️

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If you are dark-skinned and not getting chosen; more likely than not it's due to you being not as good looking as you think. Not due to you being dark skin.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because Black Women always put Dark Skinned Black men on a pedestal.

At least there is a scientific basis for that,melanin makes you a superior man/woman genetically speaking.

This man is just delusional scientifically,as well as his preference. How you never been attracted to a dark skinned woman before, as a grown and presumabley straight man:gucci:?

And no,Im not dark skinned,and my righteous attachment are both brown/caramel. So im not speaking from a position of bias.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

I’ve gone on record on here plenty of times saying I consider dark skinned women overall more attractive than light skinned women :ufdup:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And they ask why some DS women may be insecure. 🤷🏾‍♀️

At this point, you have to ignore the BS. Whoever treats you how you want to be treated is where you have to land.

Period Pumpkin Pie! :lawd:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As someone who is dark skinned and born here but not “ADOS”….all you kneegas have blood on your hands. The anti-black self hate roots started in grade school and it’s STILL embedded in most American black folk.

Let a “FBA/ADOS” debate pop off and all that anti-Africa anti-melanin self hate will come screaming out :scust:

I say all that to say…I’m quite amused at all these holier than thou comments :childplease: