Dark skin women are still THIS insecure ?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
And they ask why some DS women may be insecure. 🤷🏾‍♀️

At this point, you have to ignore the BS. Whoever treats you how you want to be treated is where you have to land.

Imma remember this when I blow up and you complain about me being laid up with that middle eastern chick I seen at Hyvee 6-7 years ago who greeted me like the king I am. All on my insta talking about "Black men DONT love black women and its not talked about enough" smh. Negged.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Imma remember this when I blow up and you complain about me being laid up with that middle eastern chick I seen at Hyvee 6-7 years ago who greeted me like the king I am. All on my insta talking about "Black men DONT love black women and its not talked about enough" smh. Negged.
If the ME chick treats you better than a woman who looks like me, what can I say?

If a man of a different race doesn’t say shyt to me about my complexion, hair texture, and treats me well what can a breh say? Lol

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Looks like colorism in the Black community.

Nothing wrong with preferences, but this tap dances on ignorance.

Black women are beautiful in all shapes and complexions, this kneegrow just has a preference for lighter complexion women, but doesn’t know how to properly articulate that without coming across like a complete idiot.

Last edited:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If the ME chick treats you better than a woman who looks like me, what can I say?

If a man of a different race doesn’t say shyt to me about my complexion, hair texture, and treats me well what can a breh say? Lol

Ma'am if the bolded is the case YOU say "Sorry sir but Im strictly ADOS property and I simply cannot and will not indulge in debauchery with you" and you go on about your day.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Looks like colorism in the Black community.

Nothing wrong with preferences, but this tap dances on ignorance.

Black women are beautiful in all shapes in complexions, this kneegrow just has a preference for lighter complexion women, but doesn’t know how to properly articulate that without coming across like a complete idiot.
I think the issue is WHY do multiple brehs feel the need to share that they prefer LS women?
You rarely see men exclaiming their “preference” for DS or “brown skin” all over social media, or in entertainment. There is this NEED to proclaim LS is the best/most attractive.

It’s like if white dudes were all up and down the timeline saying “All I want is a blond w/blue eyes because that’s my preference”. Ppl have their physical preferences, but no one is loudly yelling that shyt out for the world and ostracizing all the other women on their timeline. It’s just weird.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
And it gets played off as "kids being kids"
It is kids being kids tho :gucci:
Adults walking around with childhood trauma got way more of that trauma from the adults around them than they did from being teased by their peers growing up :ufdup:
Why do cats feel the need to loudly announce this shyt to the world?
in all fairness, they aren’t loudly announcing it, they’re really just a bunch of nobodies on FB most likely speaking from a place of shame. Guarantee there was some dark skinned woman he couldn’t have.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This era is probably the most colorist since the 80’s. The 2000’s weren’t this colorist at all. The video vixens all the brehs lusted after we’re mostly brownskinned and dark like Esther Baxter, Bria Myles etc. Brehs were feenin after them types. :takedat:They weren’t feenin after Alicia Keys or Rihanna in that same fashion. The R&B chicks were mostly like the realistic around the way girls nikkas could see themselves in relationships with in terms of looks and sex appeal. Including Beyoncé.

The 90’s weren’t nearly as colorist as well. Halle Berry although half cac was not light skin. She couldn’t pass the paper bag test unless it was the middle of winter in Anchorage on the coldest day in the coldest winter on record. In the early 90’s, dark skin chicks was in style. Remember Ricky babymama from Boyz ‘N the Hood? She had nikkas feenin’ too in that era.

Yeah, this era more like the 80’s in more ways than one. High crime, drug epidemics, nikkas wearing knock off Gucci, Louis etc. and pedestalizing lightskin hoes that look like shaved cats. :dahell: No disrespect to lightskin women don’t look like shaved cats.:sas2: